The strong, soft textured aroma of butter and lemon has a little vanilla flavor and not too sweet these are anginetti Italian lemon drop cookies. perfect food that is suitable to be served at all events. only 50 minutes to produce these delicious cookies.
The white dried sugar attached to it looks very pretty with a small, colorful sprinkle. I often make it as a dessert served at dinner with the family, everyone loves it. Seeing kids running around to get more cookies made me make more.
Even one day I made it as a snack. My son is always addicted to eating it and asking to be constantly made, of all the desserts I make this is the most successful and easy recipe to make.
Do these cookies use vegan ingredients?
- These cookies don’t use vegan ingredients, but if you want to make them you can change the ingredients without changing the amount.
- The sugar I use is regular granulated sugar, you can replace it with maple syrup or coconut sugar.
- Butter can be replaced with virgin olive oil.
- You can replace versatile flour with vegan type flour. This flour is very easy to find you can buy it at the nearest supermarket.
How to make glaze cookies:
- You can make it by starting to melt the butter, adding sugar, lemon juice, and a glass of water. Beat until the sugar melts.
- If the glaze is too thick you can add more water.
- Drip them on refrigerated cookies and sprinkle small, colorful sweets.
How long are cookies baked?
- For soft and crispy cookies can be baked for 15 minutes at a temperature of 175 ° C. Or until golden yellow.
What dishes are suitable to be served with this dessert?
You can serve these delicious cookies together:
Japanese Strawberry Milk Smoothie, the most suitable drink recipe in summer. This type is very much sought after by people, because it is not only fresh but also contains many benefits. And can be consumed by those who go on a keto diet.
Keto Berry Smoothie, a healthy, fresh, savory drink, thirst release, hypervitaminosis, easily processed with fresh fruits or vegetables. Especially spring, heat can be an alternative to carbonated drinks and sweeteners that are natural, light, super cold.
Cheese Tea Rock Salt, The mixture of tea with cream cheese will surprise your tongue because of its spectacular taste. This is perfect for accompanying your cookies.
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups versatile flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp unsalted butter
- 1½ cups sifted refined sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- colored sprinkles
- prepare the oven and preheat it until the temperature shows 175 ° C.
- Prepare a baking sheet, then coat with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, and butter with an electric mixer in a bowl.
- After that add the eggs one by one by whisking them.
- Once all the eggs are inserted beat again all the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Put baking powder and flour and stir again until all is mixed.
- Cover the dough using plastic, chill for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into blocks about 5 inches long.
- Take one side and shape it into a circle. Repeat until all the dough is exhausted.
- Store on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the cake to ripen, on the other hand, we make the icing:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Then add sugar, lemon juice, and a glass of water. Beat until the sugar melts.
- Remove the cookies, let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Apply icing on cookies and sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
- Let stand for 30 minutes to dry.
- cookies are ready to be served.
Tips to make anginetti Italian lemon drop cookies:
- The mixture dough should be cooled in the fridge for 1 hour before forming, this will create a slightly hardened texture and help you in shaping it.
- The cooled dough can be formed with a variety of variations, you can form it round or elongated and then circle it.
- Before cookies are sugared you should cool the cookies for 15 minutes so that the texture is not brittle.