Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup is one of the foods famous for the softness, savory taste of the mix of broth and curry. We only need 1 hour and 20 minutes to serve it.
This time I will share the recipe with you guys using only the main ingredients of pumpkin and other seasonings that can create a delicious taste. The recipe given by my grandmother is suitable to be served at night what else in winter.
Last winter I cooked coconut curry butternut pumpkin soup which serves to warm the body, and one of the favorite recipes in my big family. In addition, I also serve dessert Apple Cake Made With Cake Mix Pie Filling is a cake that comes from the united states that are sweet and delicious.
I will explain and the benefits of butternut squash.
Butternut squash is one that is classified as a superfood, especially for mainly to be used as an accompanying food for breast milk or MPASI.
Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup
Benefits of butternut squash
- Maintaining Endurance
- Butternut squash is rich in antioxidants that can ward off our body’s health such as cough, and flu. By consuming it will help your endurance stay fit.
- Streamline Digesters
- Digestion is the main requirement to get the nutrient intake and flowing food.
- So the problem of digestion must be addressed immediately, one way can be with pumpkins, just boiling or mixed into the other food.
- Treating Anemia Symptoms
- Anemia is a dangerous disease because it can be said to lack blood.
- A characteristic feature of anemia symptoms is that the body becomes limp, pale, and easily fireflies – fireflies, these butternut squash contain iron that helps metabolism in the body.
And why would I choose to add coconut milk to the recipe?
Because coconut milk does not contain cholesterol, but inside there is monounsaturated fat , which is found in some foods such as nuts and avocados. It includes the main components in oleic acid.
There’s not much to explain here, we’ll just get to the bottom of it because there’s a taste surprise you’ll find.
Equipment Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup
- baking sheet
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories: 372 kcal
- 1½ kg butternut squash
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 3 celery sticks, diced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 3 cups of coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Put the pumpkin on a baking sheet, bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Once cool, cut the pumpkin in half, discard the seeds, then take the pumpkin meat and set aside.
- Then put the pan and heat over high heat. Put the oil, sauté the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery, curry, turmeric, cumin, and coriander, sautéed for 6 minutes.
- Then put ¼ cup of water in a saucepan, cover, and cook for about 7 minutes until the celery is very tender, stirring occasionally.
- Put the pumpkin porridge and soft vegetables in a food processor blender until smooth.
- Place the refined vegetables into a soup pan. Add the coconut milk and salt, whisking until evenly beaten.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until the gravy is warm, add the lemon juice, and stir.
- In the last dish, each bowl is garnished with yogurt, chopped coriander leaves, and nuts. Serve warm on the table.
Important tips for choosing good quality coconut milk
- This is very influential on the results of coconut milk to be used. Do not choose the rancid smell of coconut, because the quality of the fruit is not good for processing.
- The aroma in coconut fruit is good and fresh, will smell savory typical not smelly, or rancid.
- In trying to buy coconut directly from the seller in the traditional market, do not buy coconut milk that is packaged. Because coconut after processing and squeezed is strongly recommended not to go through the process of storage in the old refrigerator, it is best to use directly.