Baked Salmon Recipes With Lemon And Mustard is the easiest way to serve it in just 20 minutes. A flavorful evening dinner and tender salmon.
4 Filet Salmon
4 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp of Chopped Dill
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lemon zest
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp capers
Salt and pepper
- First, prepare the oven, then preheat it to 450 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet, then line it with parchment paper properly.
- Then put on both sides the salmon, olive oil, seasoned with salt, then set aside.
- Combine the mustard, olive oil, garlic, Chopped Dill, lemon zest, juice, and capers into a bowl.
- After that apply the mixture on the salmon evenly, then put it in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Serve grilled salmon on the dinner table, you can add more dishes.
- Salmon should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 450 degrees.
- The roasting time corresponds to the size and thickness of the salmon.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baked Salmon Recipes With Lemon And Mustard