Baked salmon recipes with lemon capers garlic, healthy and nutritious. Fresh lemon slices, slightly sour capers, and chopped garlic will make the dish rich in flavor. Baked in parchment paper for only 15 minutes will make the dish perfect.
This is a very easy dinner recipe, you do not have to prepare and cook it longer. This recipe is very simple, your hunger will be treated quickly.
Roasting it with parchment paper will make the cooking process quickly without failure, it will store all the steam and make it easier as well as get a very moist texture of salmon.
The high price of salmon is very comparable to the various ingredients and various benefits for the health of the body. One of its ingredients is calcitonin, which is believed to help increase bone density and strength to prevent osteoporosis and joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
In addition to calcitonin, your bone health will also be maintained because salmon contains calcium needed by the bones. Therefore, do not think long to add this recipe to your weekly menu.
How do baked salmon recipes with lemon and honey?
In this recipe I do not use honey, I choose to add unsalted butter to it. It will make salmon very moist.
If you want to add honey to it it will make a very varied recipe, mixing it with salmon in parchment paper will probably make a soft salmon with a grilled honey glaze on top.
What tools are required in this recipe?
- Parchment paper
Do baked salmon recipes use lemon and pepper?
Yes, in this recipe I use simple ingredients that are easy to get, namely:
- Chopped garlic
- Unsalted butter
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- Lemon, sliced
- Fillet salmon, and
- Fresh parsley
How long are baked salmon recipes with lemon capers garlic baked and how to cook it?
- Baked salmon will be roasted for 15 minutes at 400 F.
- I started by preheating the oven and prepared a 15×16 inch parchment paper.
- Fold the parchment paper into 2 parts, then put the fresh parsley, caper, and 2 lemon slices on one side of the paper.
- Put salmon fillets on top and season with salt, black pepper, chili, and chopped garlic to taste.
- Add butter over salmon, 2 slices of lemon, and caper on top.
- Then close the meeting using parchment paper next to it so that the steam does not come out.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet, put it in the oven and bake.
What dishes are suitable to be served with baked salmon?
You can serve it with some versatile side dishes such as:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts in Oven, sweet cabbage baked with grated parmesan cheese produces a crispy dish that many people love.
- Baked potatoes with rosemary, the tenderness of salt-spiced roast potatoes, and a little pepper will make your dish perfect.
- Vegetable salad, baked salmon, and salad will make your plate look very colorful and full of flavor.
- Grilled asparagus cheese, melted cheese that sticks will melt in your mouth. This will make for a very interesting dish.
- Roasted broccoli, will make a very healthy dinner dish.