Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes Boneless Skinless
Often served for dinner, this is Boneless Skinless’s Bake Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes. Chicken breast stuffed with crispy bacon combined with goat cheese and fresh basil leaves takes just a few minutes to make.
This is a delicious and healthy recipe, I often serve it as dinner and include a weekly family meal menu. You can also add it to your weekly or monthly menu for the perfect dinner.
This is a simple recipe that you should try. Eating it bite by bite the crispy texture of bacon with a soft blend of goat’s cheese makes it comfortable to mouth. It’s delicious!
It is easy to make it, you only need simple ingredients:
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast
- goat cheese
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
For the process, you just have to split the chicken breast, forming it into a wide and flat.
Then put the sliced bacon, a little goat cheese, and a pinch of fresh basil leaf slices and bake it.
Make a glaze just by boiling the vinegar and watering it over the roasted Chicken Breast, then serving it with Roasted Brussels Sprouts in Oven which has a sweet and slightly salty taste.
Goat’s cheese is a soft cheese made from goat’s milk, it tastes softer compared to other cheeses. Goat cheese can also make it easier in the digestive system, but it costs more than cream cheese.
This cheese is very rich in protein, lower lactose and contains A2 casein which is beneficial for the body.
You can also try some other chicken recipes:
- Keto Meals With Cream Cheese And Chicken For Breakfast
- Easy Sticky Baked Chicken Thighs in Oven
- Crispy Spicy Boneless Baked Chicken Thighs In Oven
Equipment Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes Boneless Skinless
- Measuring glass
- Measuring spoon
- Ovenproof pan
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 4
- Calories: 889 kcal
- Fat: 59.3 g
- Saturated fat: 20.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 306 mg
- Protein: 70 g
- Cholesterol: 263 mg
- 4 large chicken breasts without boneless skin
- 6 pieces bacon, cook and crush
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 sheets fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- pepper to taste
- In the first step, preheat the oven to 375 F.
- On the other hand, split the chicken breast until it is wide and flat and then sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Next, put ¼ bacon, ¼ goat's cheese, and ¼ chopped basil leaves on each chicken breast.
- Then fold in half the chicken breast, then tighten it using a stick.
- Prepare an ovenproof frying pan, put the chicken breast.
- After that bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches a temperature of 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare the balsamic glaze:
- In a small saucepan put the vinegar to a boil over low heat
- Stir until reduced by ⅓ or until thickened like syrup.
- Once the Chicken Breast is cooked, place it on a serving plate and flush it with the glaze on top.
Tips for choosing fresh chicken breast
To choose a good quality chicken breast, make sure the chicken is young with soft and fresh meat.
A good chicken breast does not smell, especially at the time of burning. The meat will give off a fragrant aroma instead of a fishy smell, eaten even fresh chicken breast will taste savory meat.
A good chicken breast when held will feel chewy. If the chicken breast has been more than 1-2 days even though it is in the refrigerator or freezer and covered by airtight plastic, the chicken meat will change, the chicken meat has started to show mushy.
Good chicken meat will look fresh, the color is very bright, not starting to fade let alone look dull.