Bakes a recipe for toasted salmon bread that’s tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. This food is famous in America because the easy way of making it only takes 40 minutes we can immediately enjoy it.
This recipe has been put on the main menu during meals. Who never bore anyone to make it. But with me here will give you a very easy recipe and different flavors.
A lot of people out there want to cook with delicious taste, but it doesn’t take long. Not for the first time I made this salmon bread recipe. I’ve made it very often.
My husband is a salmon lover, so I had to be right to create a new recipe so as not to be the boring one of which I’ve made a recipe from salmon, Traeger Smoked Salmon Dip Recipes that serves as a complement to the food.
This is one of my encouragements in cooking if there is a preferred food. The challenge of creating new recipes, and making me able to experiment constantly. Do not worry about the problem with taste, because the taste depends on us how it is made.
Besides my hobby of cooking, but also I have principles in the issue of healthy food. Not carelessly I make food, of course, before making a recipe I also always think of the ingredients to be used.
By living a healthy life at least I can keep my body from getting sick. It’s one I put on salmon in a recipe I made.
Why don’t I use another kind of fish?
Because salmon is one type of fish that has a soft texture and easy to process. Besides, it can also be included as a deterrent to diseases. Among them prevent atherosclerosis , namely blockage of arterial blood vessels.
This salmon bread recipe contains many benefits, good for the body. So don’t worry for you guys to try it. It’s obvious what’s inside. No more worrying about healthy food but also having a delicious taste.
Equipment Bakes Grilled Salmon Patties Recipes
Here’s the recipe and how it’s made, don’t miss it.
- Serves: 4 servings
- Calories: 482 kcal
- Fat: 29 grams
- Saturated fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 865 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 185 mg
- 450 grams of Alaskan salmon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp pink salt
- ½ finely chopped onion
- ½ diced red pepper
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Tzatziki sauce to serve
- First, prepare a baking sheet and spray with non-stick.
- Both preheat the oven to 400F.
- Third place the salmon pieces on a baking sheet, apply olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper on top.
- Then put it in the oven and bake for 21 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat, sauté the shallots, and whites, onions, peppers in a pan until soft.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, put it in a bowl, and cut it with a fork.
- Add the cooked spices to the salmon pieces, and stir well.
- Put its oil, eggs, and breadcrumbs into the mixture.
- Stir everything until completely well mixed.
- Then add sumac, cumin, a pinch of salt, dried anesthesia, and Dijon mustard. Stir again until well mixed.
- In a frying pan re-heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Form salmon bread by hand.
- Sauté the salmon bread in a pan until golden.
- Lastly, serve on the table you can add it with extra olives, a companion salad, rice, or something else.
Tips on how to choose fresh salmon
- Fresh salmon does not smell foul and carnations.
- Before we buy salmon, we try to put pressure on it.
- Fresh salmon marks should be clear-eyed and bright.
- The fresh taste of salmon will smell salty like seawater.