This favorite dish is Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies, sweet bananas that are soft combined with crispy chocolate chips and melted when baked. The delicious taste makes the child’s reason to like it. Very easy to make, making these cookies only take 30 minutes.
Packed with healthy ingredients varying it with a sprinkling of grated coconut, really this is the perfect snack.
Bananas are the main ingredient that is easy to obtain, not only the taste is delicious, ripe bananas can help facilitate the disposal of the rest of the body from the metabolic process.
Metabolism is the process of the body’s speed in digesting, absorbing, and assimilating food to be converted into energy.
Usually, I always make cookies on long holidays, I make them with a very large portion. My son loves it so much, sometimes I also serve it as breakfast on the go.
Chewy banana oatmeal chocolate chip cake is no ordinary snack. I shared this recipe in detail, step by step we explained with different cooking skills.
Serving it with the popular Cheese Tea Rock Salt drink that has a slightly salty taste is a very interesting thing.
These cookies are the first time I have made them, I made them without any difficulty to produce a beautiful cake that smells tempting.
My two children came close to helping me make the dough, shaping it until it roasted. The smell of baked cookies as if piercing our noses, is very tempting.
Refrigerate it and eat it, some of our cookies are put one by one into an airtight container and store it. This cake can be stored for 4 -7 days.
This healthy banana cake is packed with delicious ingredients such as oats, coconut, cinnamon, and, of course, chocolate chips. Perfect snack!
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup almond meal
- ⅓ cup sweet or uns sweetened grated coconut
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chip
Instructions Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The first step, preheat the oven to 350 degrees C.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, grated coconut, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Stir until all mixed.
- Add the banana puree, vanilla, and melted butter. Stir again until combined.
- Sprinkle the dough with chocolate chips.
- Round the dough a full spoonful, after which flatten using fingers or with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and rest for 10 minutes until completely cool.
- Use a very ripe banana, this will make it easier to smooth the banana. Very ripe bananas can add more sweetness and help the texture become more moist and chewy.
- If you find it difficult to find a very ripe banana, you can bake it by storing the whole banana on a baking sheet at 250 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- You can mash bananas or whisk them using a mixer.
- Use butter at room temperature, this will help mix the ingredients well in the absence of clumps. And it can give an even texture with a delicious taste.
- Cooling the cookie dough will help to improve the texture that can compress the fat on the butter so that it spreads quickly when baked.
- Cookies can be stored for 5 days in a closed container.