A nutritious food that has many benefits for the body, this is chicken instant pot bone broth that has a very savory taste and has a fresh aroma so it is appetizing.
Adding it to food is a fantastic way to get even the health benefits of great beauty.
Making it does take a bit of time, but don’t worry because it will get amazing benefits.
If you are cooking using chicken, use a whole chicken, neck, back, and checker. Chicken checker is the best source of gelatin that can maintain the health of skin and hair.
Bone broth is the best broth because it has a thicker texture and a thick savory taste if cooked for a long time.
I often make it as a mixture in the soup, pieces of various vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, chickpeas, and leeks make for a dish rich in benefits. The smell that pierces into my nose makes my appetite increase.
Do you know Benefit chicken instant pot bone broth?
Drinking bone broth regularly will be beneficial for the health of the body. I.e:
- can help moisturize the intestines,
- repair the damaged lining of the intestine,
- improve the health of bones, joints, hair, and skin.
Bone broth contains more protein than chicken broth.
How to use chicken bone broth:
Sip it, with the addition of salt and seasoning. will produce appetizers that are perfect for starting your day.
You can use it to make soups and stews, such as Keto Meals with Cream Cheese And Chicken which has a savory and delicious taste due to the addition of chicken bone broth.
You can also use it to make sauces.
By making it you can feel the same benefits.
Here’s a simple recipe that’s easy for us to try.
Chicken Instant Pot Bone Broth
- Heavy Stock Pot
- 1 ½ kg chicken bones
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 12 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- fine salt
- The first step is to preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees C.
- Then, prepare a baking sheet and coat with baking paper.
- Arrange the bones on top, giving a little sprinkle of olive oil.
- After that, bake until browned for about 30 minutes.
- At 15 minutes of roasting, turn the baking sheet so that the bones are evenly cooked.
- After cooking, put the bones in the pan.
- Pour lemon juice and water.
- Put the peppercorns and greetings into it.
- Then, simmer the pan over medium heat. after boiling, lighten the heat.
- Cook for 4 hours, then remove the foam that appears on the surface of the broth.
- Strain the broth with a tight filter.
- And season immediately with fine sea salt.
- Serve immediately.
Tips for making bone broth
Making bone broth is quite easy, but takes quite a long time. You can add roasted garlic for a delicious flavor developer.
Use enough water to cover the bones only, this will result in a thick broth.
Reduce the temperature in the cooking process, it supports a clearer broth, is less oily, and has a better taste.
- For bones: You can use a mixture of cow, chicken, or turkey bones. Adding fleshy bones, such as ribs, will make the broth feel more complete.Boiling the bone for a long time will make the gelatin become damaged and will waste energy in the process.
- Filtered water: I use filtered water for more neutral testing. If you use well water that tastes good, please use it. Filtered water with filters works well. Filtered bottled water, not required.
- The broth can pour into a jar and store in the fridge for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 6 months. to heat it, you can pour as much broth as you want and reheat gently on the stove or microwave.