Best Cheeseburger Classic Meatloaf Recipe is the main American food, perfect with melted cheese. It only takes 1 hour and 10 minutes.
With this recipe, my family became excited to eat together at the dinner table at home. Even now it is a mainstay food, has a delicious taste, and melted cheese is very melted.
This recipe uses only ingredients, ground beef, breadcrumbs, onions, salt, eggs, cheese, English soy sauce, garlic powder, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, that’s the perfect combination to make food even more delicious.
But not the Best Cheeseburger Classic Meatloaf Recipe that I made but there is a recipe that uses ground beef among them:
Making healthy food is my goal and for everyone who wants it. Especially for the elderly and young children.
With us eating healthy, the body can be awake from the disease. Moreover, nowadays many people make food without thinking about it all.
So here I want to share with all of you so that I can enjoy a delicious meal without thinking about health. Let’s just say we can eat it because I’ve considered it all.
This recipe has been tested everywhere and is very well known. Mangkannya I want to maintain it because there are many good memories stored when I eat with family at the dinner table.
Why would I choose mustard to add to this recipe?
Because mustard is a vegetable that belongs to the type, broccoli, and cabbage. This plant can also be used from stalks, young flowers, and seeds.
Mustard is also useful for:
- Preventing Cancer
- Relieves psoriasis symptoms
- Helps lower Cholesterol
Relieves the symptoms of psoriasis, is a disease that causes dry, red, and scaly silver patches on the skin.
Now that’s a bit of a story and a little explanation of the benefits. So don’t worry now you know, don’t you? Immediately we follow the way and prepare the necessary ingredients.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 398 kcal
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 966 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 38 g
- Cholesterol: 156 mg
- 900 grams of Laura's Lean 92% ground beef
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp English soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- First, prepare the oven, then preheat it to 350 degrees.
- Second prepare the bowl, place Laura's Lean 92% ground beef, then add the breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Third divide the two mixtures into a baking dish and pat half with your hands.
- All four cover the ground beef mixture with grated cheese. And don't put them on the meatloaf side.
- Fifth add the rest of the ground beef mixture to the meatloaf make sure everything covers the cheese so it doesn't come out.
- Put the meatloaf in the roasting oven for 40 minutes.
- Then remove the meatloaf from the oven to place over the glaze.
- To brag the glaze for meatloaf, add the tomato sauce, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Then grease the meatloaf with the glaze, put the meatloaf back in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- Let stand for 15 minutes after being removed from the oven.
- After that slice, arrange neatly, and serve on the table.
Tips on choosing a good brown sugar
- Brown sugar that has good quality must have a firm, bright, and perfectly even color.
- At the time of buying brown sugar avoid uneven, dark, and visible colors there are spots that signify poor quality.