With 1hr time we can prepare the best classic cracker barrel meatloaf recipe with savory oatmeal on top of caramelized and flavorful meatloaf. Onions, tomato sauce, ground beef, milk, cheese are the perfect combination.
This classic meatloaf recipe is a must-have dish on the dinner table to make your meal special and helps your appetite all add up.
Here also I do not only share that recipe, which has become a favorite menu in the family. The main menu has many benefits with a combination of vegetables, spices, and cheese Keto Eggplant Parmesan Baked Recipe makes your day more complete.
The best classic cracker barrel meatloaf recipe with oatmeal is an old-school dish that still survives because it is famous for its delicious taste.
At first, I didn’t know this recipe, but mom always made it every day when I was a kid. Now I’m an adult even married. By being obliged to be able to cook.
A housewife should be smart to cook and choose the menu of recipes to be made. Well, I also asked my mother about the recipes that are often served at that time.
In the afternoon my mother took me to cook together in the kitchen and gave me the best classic cracker barrel meatloaf recipe with oatmeal. I immediately made it to be served on the dining table later.
It turned out that the taste was no less good than my mother’s, even all my family and husband loved it so much that I couldn’t stop eating. That’s the pleasure of a housewife.
Because with us can cook and have many recipes, not only keep good memories on the dinner table. But it can make family relationships more harmonious.
Well, why do I prefer beef to be the main ingredient not the other?
Since beef has a good source of protein for the body it also contains essential amino acids that our body needs.
Don’t wait too long to try this recipe, as I’m sure this will make your day even more beautiful.
Here are the recipes and how:
Best Classic Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe With Oatmeal
- Serves: 8
- Calories: 336 kcal
- 2 eggs
- 32 Ritz Crackers
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 680 grams of 80% lean ground beef
- The first thing to do is to preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Second prepare the bowl, then put the eggs and milkshake until completely evenly distributed.
- Into the beaten egg and milk mixture, add the chopped onion, grated cheese, and ground beef. Stir well.
- Mix the shape into bread, and place it on a baking sheet.
- Then put in the oven bake for 50 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl, mix yellow mustard, tomato sauce, and brown sugar. By the time the meatloaf is grilled spread the topping.
- If baking is already 30 minutes, open the oven and spread half the mixture over the meatloaf, and put it back on.
- Remove again after 10 minutes, and add the rest of the mixture to the meatloaf. Bake until completely cooked.
- Serve warmly on the table.
Tips on choosing fresh beef:
- First, you have to consider where the beef is sold
- Before you buy ground beef you should first look at the color
- Then hold the texture of the beef, choose one that is still of good quality
- Smell the beef ground first
- Make sure the beef is not juicy, it indicates the quality can still be consumed
- Check the date until when we can consume it.