It only takes you 30 minutes to produce a soft taste like pasta and a very fragrant aroma of appetizing appetite adds to it is the Best Cooking Oven-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe.
Using only the main ingredients of pumpkin, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, it is a very perfect combination of vegetables and seasonings.
Later this year I have to run a strict keto diet because the body is already too fat and gives rise to a lack of confidence. However, I think about what foods to consume.
Well by the time I talk to dad about wanting to lose weight, but the appetite should stay good. At the same time, dad gave two recipes namely grilled spaghetti squash, and Japanese Strawberry Milk Keto Smoothie to refresh the mouth, healthy, also low carb.
This type of fruit or can also be included in this vegetable is a plant that is suitable for planting in the summer. And the content contained in it is also very beneficial for the health of our body.
One of them is pumpkin containing tryptophan, which is an amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
So without any fear especially for the keto diet, I will share the recipe below with a very fragrant softness and aroma.
Best Cooking Oven Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- The first step prepares spaghetti squash cut into 1/2 length.
- Pour the seeds in the middle of the pumpkin and porridge.
- Put the Spaghetti Squash into the Oven Air Fryer with the position facing up.
- Then add the olive oil to the pumpkin to taste.
- Put chopped garlic and rub with a spatula
- Cook for 25 minutes at 350 F in the Oven Air Fryer. And now and then it should be checked to ascertain its maturity level.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven, refried it first, and ging it using a fork.
- Lastly, serve spaghetti squash beautifully on the table.
Tips for choosing squash
- The brighter the color, the better the quality. So choose a bright orange and small orange Squash that weighs 2 kg to make it taste sweeter.
- Pay attention to the surface of the skin on the Squash, choose a smooth and perforated one. Avoid moldy Squash, usually caused by poor treatment, and will decay quickly.
- Before you buy Squash, it’s a good idea to tap the surface with your finger. If there is a more hollow sound it signifies fully edible. Because if it doesn’t sound rotten.
- Avoid moldy Squash, often the seller gives a quality that is not good for consumption. So be careful in the election.
Tips for storing Squash well
- Choose Squash of good quality. Make sure when buying it fresh or freshly picked.
- Squash that have clean, smooth, and fresh skin even though they have been picked for a long time signify good quality.
- For pumpkins that are still intact store in a dry place and have good air circulation.
- Avoid storing squash in a damp, dark place will speed up decay.
- If you want to brush the squash already in pieces, try not too small and large size. Peel first put in an airtight container, then store in the fridge.
- The cut squash is only stored in the outside fridge will last for 2 weeks. Whereas if stored in the freezer can last 1 to 2 months.