As the new year draws nearer, many people are looking for Indian Coconut Dessert Ideas Recipes to celebrate and I share them. This is a popular chocolate coconut ladoos, delicious and crunchy sweets that you can make within 40 minutes.
Everyone will be astonished by the delicacy, everyone will approach the ladoo plate and continue to eat it. In this Indian festival is a dish that must be offered especially for the celebration of Holi / Diwali.
In addition to being famous for its deliciousness, this ladoo recipe has the main ingredient that is grated coconut in which there are some amazing benefits, one of which is to improve the body’s immune system.
By consuming it will have a big impact on the increase of your immune system or immune system. That way, the body is not easily infected with various types of diseases. This is because coconuts are antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal.
In my recipe this time I share a different ladoo recipe, adding a chocolate sphere to it will add flavor and melt when eating it, it will make it comfortable in your mouth. The aroma of baked dried coconut will make you unable to eat it.
Equipment needed for Indian Coconut Dessert Ideas Recipes :
- Heatproof bowl
Materials needed for the manufacture of ladoo:
For the chocolate truffle:
- milk chocolate buttons
- thick cream
- vanilla extract
For the coconut ladoo:
- dried coconut
- sweetened condensed milk
- dried coconut, to roll ladoos
- The first step I did to make it was to melt the chocolate pieces and thick cream, put in the vanilla extract, and freeze it.
- Then, roast the coconut in a frying pan over low heat.
- After that form a small brown ball.
- And form a ladoo dough and roll it with dried coconut.
It is very easy not to make it, you can also make other desserts such as:
- Eagle Brand Fudge – Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Keto Flourless Soft Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Keto Cream Cheese Dessert Easy Recipes
- Serves: 40 mins
- Serving size: 12
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 15
- Saturated fat: 12
- Unsaturated fat: 3
- Trans fat:
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 118
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 8
- 1¼ cups milk chocolate buttons
- ¼ cup thick cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups dried coconut
- 397 g of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dried coconut, to roll ladoos
- The first step is to put the chocolate pieces and thick cream into a heatproof bowl.
- Prepare a saucepan filled with water, after boiling put a heatproof bowl on top of the pan.
- Stir until everything melts, then remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract, stirring again until well mixed.
- Let stand until it reaches room temperature, then store in the refrigerator for 2 hours until it hardens.
- Prepare a frying pan, put the dried coconut heat over low heat. Stir and do not let the coconut brown.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the coconut, cook, and stir until the dough leaves the side of the pan. Rest until it reaches room temperature.
- On the other hand, remove the cooled chocolate and shape it into a small ball.
- Then, shape the cool ladoo dough into a roundabout the size of a lemon, press, and put the brown ball round again until covered.
- After that roll ladoo with dried coconut.
- Choose a half-aged coconut, peel the brown skin thoroughly and grate.
- To add aroma you can roast grated coconut over low heat, stir and monitor constantly so as not to change color.
- You can form a ladoo to your taste.
- During the chocolate thawing process, wait for the water in the pan to boil first. It will help the texture of chocolate so that it does not stiffen.