The best instant pot bones are easy in chicken breast recipes that are so soft and juicy. To prepare this dish takes only 23 minutes, I’m sure you’ll never believe the taste it gets.
Only with chicken breast, pepper, and salt can we create a food recipe that is perfect to serve. It’s been a long time since I was a kid until I got married, this recipe still exists.
Cooking is the most exciting challenge for me because we can combine processed ingredients and seasonings to our liking. With food accompanying the days we become happy.
To satisfy our desires at the time of eating. Taste is the first thing we value so even though we are free to create a recipe, don’t just make it there must be rules.
Well here I also made some main menus that use chicken meat ingredients:
The menu above includes my signature dishes, which are quite amazing and a must-try.
At first, I was not a good chef, it’s just that often cook at home to be served on the dinner table with the family. The gathering is one of my wishes because rarely am I at home.
So if I’m at home, I have to get together for no reason whatsoever. That’s where I feel happy and many memories will never be forgotten. Not only that with us being able to get together the relationship with the family will get better.
Why would I choose chicken breast over the other part?
Chicken breast is a very preferred part by many people because it has a good content of iron, sodium, and cholesterol.
And maybe you don’t know about the benefits contained in peppercorns:
Pepper is an ingredient that acts as a flavoring and can prevent various diseases such as diarrhea, malaria, and cholera.
Cholera is an infectious disease in the gastrointestinal tract caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholera.
Well, that’s a bit about me and my knowledge of chicken breast and the benefits of pepper for health. Let’s get to the point of practicing in your kitchen.
Equipment Best Easy Instant Pot Bone In Chicken Breast Recipes
- Instant pot
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 355.7 mg
- Protein: 31.9 g
- Cholesterol: 103.4 mg
- 1 glass of water
- 250 grams of chicken breast with bones
- Salt and pepper, as a flavoring
- First, prepare an instant saucepan and pour water into it.
- Then put the chicken breast, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, and pepper to taste.
- Then cover the pan tightly, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Finally, remove the chicken breast, and you can store the liquid to use as a broth.
Tips on choosing fresh chicken meat:
- The pink chicken meat indicates that it is still fresh.
- Choose chickens that have an elastic texture.
- It also has a fresh aroma, not a pungent fishy smell.
- Do not choose chickens that already smell fishy that sting because it indicates the quality is not good enough.
- The last thing to look at is to check the date on the packaging, whether it can still be consumed.
Important tips to note in choosing pepper:
- At the time we buy pepper see in advance the quality has a rough and large texture.
- Good bad quality pepper you can distinguish it by smelling it.
- The color of pepper can also help you make it easier to tell the difference.
- And when we buy pay attention to how it is stored, whether it is good or not.