This energy enhancer is Vegan Breakfast Sandwiches Sausage which has a savory and slightly spicy taste, you can make it for only a few minutes. A soft sandwich wrapped in garlic butter, plus hot peppers and sausages make the perfect dish.
It’s a dish I often make before going to the office or for a snack while watching a football match at night. A few bites of sandwiches, garlic, sausage, and cheese will melt in your mouth. It’s unifying and it doesn’t feel like it’s eaten it so much.
Watching a football game with my husband was something we routinely do while eating these delicious vegan breakfast sausage sandwiches. Yes, this is a very serious football match dinner!
This is the best sandwich I’ve ever made. You can make it with several ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Italian Sausage
- Beef broth
- Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
- Freshly Grated Parm
Adding provolone cheese to the sandwich will add delicious flavor and rich in sodium. One slice of Provolone cheese contains 10 times fewer calories compared to Swiss cheese. This cheese contains 180 milligrams more sodium. This provolone cheese comes from the cow’s milk fat which is very famous in southern Italy.
Baking bread with a little garlic butter, the aroma is getting out so much that we can’t wait to eat it. Then fill each loaf with sausage stuffing that was previously cooked in the dutch oven and give a lot of cheese sprinkles on top.
Dividing two sandwiches before baking is a good thing, you’ll get the perfect melt. Serving it with some fresh drinks is a fun thing, such as:
- Japanese Strawberry Milk, the most suitable drink in summer. The type of drink that many people are looking for, because it is not only fresh but also contains many benefits.
- Cheese Tea Recipe – Rock Salt and Cheese, a sweet and slightly salty drink that is suitable to be served with sandwiches.
- Sea Salt Coffee – Sea Salt Coffee 85 Degrees Calories, It may sound strange to add salt to a cup of coffee, but this gives rise to a great taste that is very suitable and spectacular. The salt mixture will add flavor, frothiness soft cream makes the tongue comfortable and addictive when drinking it.
- Olive oil
- 8 Italian sausages
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 peppers, seeded and sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, pureed and peeled
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1½ cups beef stock
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 8 tbsp butter, soft
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- pinch of Italian seasoning
- 4 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parm
- In a shallow Dutch oven, grill the sausages with a little olive oil. Once cooked set aside.
- Put the paprika, onion, and garlic sauté until it releases the aroma in the dutch oven.
- Add a little salt stir until the color is slightly browned.
- Then, put the ketchup, Italian herbs, chopped garlic, beef broth, and grilled sausage into the stir-fry.
- After a few minutes add the cooked basil and bring to a boil.
- cover the dutch oven, lower the temperature and simmer for a few hours. When ready, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- To make the garlic butter, combine the butter, parm, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread the garlic butter into a roll and put it in the oven and bake for 7 minutes or until browned.
- After that, keep the sausages and peppers in a roll, grilling again for 5 minutes. Serve.
- If you want the perfect melt, the best sandwich is to split two sandwiches before baking, it will taste very delicious.