This delicious Thanksgiving dish is the Vegan Green Bean Casserole Recipe, the tender Green Bean coupled with a splash of creamy mushroom sauce and crispy fried onions perfectly baked.
Thanksgiving is a Thanksgiving holiday in North America and Canada, this event is very synonymous with a family dinner party with a variety of delicious dishes. The event, which took place on November 26, 2020, was held for 3 consecutive days.
I often make Vegan Green Bean Casserole dishes to enliven the dinner pickled, in addition to delicious this dish is also one of my family’s favorite menus. This food makes thanksgiving very complete.
Preparing fresh and vegan ingredients is healthy food that can be consumed by dieters. I’m a dieter and this is why I share delicious vegan recipes, there’s no limit to eating them.
Cremini mushrooms . have content that can help protect the gastrointestinal tract, can protect the cardiovascular system, and can inhibit cancer metastasis.
Processed it in just a few minutes with the help of my mother as it serves several other menus.
If you are confused to make a special delicious dish you can try this menu and some menus below:
Equipment Fresh Easy Vegan Green Bean Casserole
- Frying Pan
- baking sheet
- 1 kg of frozen green bean
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Mashed garlic
- 8 ounces Cremini Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 400 ml Coconut Milk Cans
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 170 g Crispy Fried Onions
- Boil the green bean for 5 minutes, then drain and put in a bowl.
- On the other hand, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- After that, put the garlic, cremini mushroom slices and sautéed soy sauce until soft.
- Then add the coconut milk to it and simmer.
- Then, lightly flour the cornstarch with a little water in a small bowl.
- Gently insert the solution and stir until well mixed.
- Add a green bean stew and ⅓ cup of fried onion, immediately turn off the heat.
- Next, pour into a 9 x 3 baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle with the rest of the crispy fried onions.
- Then bake again for 5 minutes.
Use sugarless canned coconut milk, you can also replace it with soy milk or almond milk.
You can store leftovers by pouring them in a sealed container and storing them in the fridge. It will last for 3 days and you can reheat in the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Tips for Choosing mushrooms that are safe to consume
- You can see its freshness by making sure the mushroom umbrella is still sticking perfectly and the stems are of good quality.
- Avoid choosing molds with stains such as brown patches. Fresh mushrooms can be seen from a clean color.
- Fresh mushrooms have a distinctive and delicious aroma. In contrast to mushrooms that have a poor level of freshness, it is characterized by its bad aroma or even foul smell. Of course, this kind of aroma is an indication that the mushroom is no longer fresh and unsafe to consume.
- Avoid burning mushrooms that are already exposed to water, this will affect its quality. Fresh mushrooms feature a dry surface.
- Moisture from mushrooms is also the main aspect that will affect the quality of it. Do not choose slimy, moist mushrooms, let alone wet because of course the quality will also decrease.