Best Healthy Ground Beef Recipes For Dinner Ever is a very famous food, taste and way of making it is very easy only takes 15 minutes we can enjoy it.
I think making this recipe is just a meal to be served at night. But it turned out to be very famous and delicious. Until now it still survives with its popular name.
Best Healthy Ground Beef Recipes For Dinner Ever, in addition to filling the stomach, is also very satisfying. With this food, I became more appetite. Without worrying about cholesterol and weight.
This food is very healthy using simple ingredients but makes the dish more perfect, including:
- Lime juice
- Tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Cheddar cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Wheat tortillas
- Chicken broth low in sodium
- Homemade taco seasoning
- Lean ground beef
- Superfood cabbage lettuce mix
In addition, I also make recipes from ground beef ingredients, such as:
- Easy Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipes Ground Beef
- Ground Beef and Cheese Enchilada Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Homemade Ground Beef Stew Recipes
Why would I prefer lime over lemon to be mixed into Best Healthy Ground Beef Recipes For Dinner Ever?
Because lime is a type of plant that is often used for flavorings originating from central America.
Here are the benefits of lime to cure several diseases, namely:
Diphtheria is a serious infection of the nose and throat which is the part that we must protect the most.
Equipment Best Healthy Ground Beef Recipes For Dinner Ever
Let’s get to the core of the recipe and how to make it:
- 450 grams of lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons homemade healthy taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8-10 wheat tortillas or gluten-free
- 2 cups superfood cabbage lettuce mixture
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup coriander
- 1 lime cut
- Half garlic
- The first step is to make a seasoning mixture, that is, by cutting half the garlic.
- Second, keep the pan on the stove, then put the olive oil and heat.
- All three put the onions and a pinch of salt into the pan that has been heated until clear.
- Fourth put ground beef, cook until it is no longer pink in the middle.
- Then add the tomato paste, cook, until it turns red and coats the ground beef.
- Then, add the taco seasoning, mass until it releases the fragrant and coated.
- Stir in the chicken stock and stir to make the ground beef flavorful and juicy.
- Once cooked taste the ground beef, to determine its flavor.
- On the stove heat the tortillas in a frying pan.
- Fill the tortilla with the cooked ground beef.
- Finally, add the toppings on top and squeeze the fresh lime.
- Serve beautifully at the dinner table.
Tips on choosing ground beef
- First notice the appearance, do not carelessly choose to see first the color of ground beef.
- Secondly, you can distinguish between good ground beef, you can hold it by hand.
- Thirdly you can distinguish it from ground beef by smelling it.
- Fourth avoid juicy ground beef, it indicates that the quality is no longer good quality.
- Lastly don’t forget to check the date of consumption.
Tips for choosing fresh lime
- The first thing we do in choosing lime is to see its color and texture which is still good for consumption.
- Choose a lime that has thin skin, it can be said to be a very
- very nice quality.
- And choose lime, when held by the hand the skin feels soft and tender.