Best Hot Dog Chili Con Carne Slow Cooker is a food originating from America very popular and well established in the 1920s also referred to as the “Queen of Chili” which attracts tourists to buy their rich and flavorful beef concoctions.
Hot dog chili con carne slow cooker uses only ingredients, bread, with a sprinkling of beef. The way it is made is fast, child-friendly, and parental. This type of food was one of my favorite childhoods. But after stepping into adulthood never buy it again, because it is lazy to queue long in the always full of it.
Later on, I got a hot dogs con Carne recipe from grandma, when it was immediately tried, it turned out to taste a lot better than I used to buy as a child.
You don’t have to worry about being lazy to go out and queue long enough to buy it because I’ll share a recipe that has a much better taste. Because it contains capsaicin in it, this substance is often used to reduce pain because of its anti-pain properties. And it doesn’t take long. It is suitable for busy working mothers, you can present it quickly.
And do not twist even though this food is called the queen of chili, you can reduce the spicy according to taste. This is the benefit we have our recipe can use quality ingredients of choice also without fuss to buy it out.
In addition there are drinks that are very suitable to accompany chili con carne hot dogs. The recipe for drinks is most suitable in summer, not only fresh but also contains many benefits of Japanese Strawberry Milk – Keto Strawberry Smoothie can make a very perfect dish.
Let’s just go straight to the hot dog’s con Carne recipe
Best Hot Dog Chili Con Carne Slow Cooker
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 1/3 cups onion, chopped
- 1 tin ketchup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 250 grams of beef, ground
- 6 hot dog buns halved and smeared with butter
- Grated cheddar for garnish
- The first step 1 tablespoon cooking oil into the preheated pan.
- Add the onion which is cut into small pieces
- Stir until completely cooked
- Enter the ground beef until browned, drain first after cooking
- Then turn on the heat again, add salt to the pan containing the ground beef
- Then add the cumin to taste
- Chili powder according to taste
- Ketchup for added refreshing sour taste
- Give a little sugar, wait until all the spices combine
- Bake the bread until it is evenly brown
- Then enter the sausages, add the chili mixture and ground beef that has been cooked earlier
- Put the grated cheese on top to make it more attractive when serving.
How to Cook a Good Hot Dog
- When grilling a hot dog with an open grill is being heated, prepare all the ingredients, because hot dogs are very good to enjoy when it is still hot.
- You should be able to control the heat by adjusting the rotation of the knob on the grill to make a good hot dog. Make sure one side of the grill is hotter and the other one is slightly cooler.
- Place the hot dog on the side of the cooler grill. Place it at an angle to create a diagonal burn mark on the hot dog.
- Bake the hot dogs for 2 minutes on each side. The hot dog is ripe, so you don’t have to bake it for too long. To make the surface color of the hot dog look prettier.
- If you want a hot dog until all sides are perfectly baked you should keep flipping through it.
- Bake the hot dong beautifully do not burn.
- And cook it quickly, because you just want to create the perfect dish, when it’s done immediately transfer it to a plate.
- Serve the hot dogs, and add the tomato sauce, relish, onion, tomato, cheese, or something else to taste.