Best Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe – Keto Pancakes is a famous American pancake. This includes a traditional breakfast to enjoy at the coffee shop table in the United States, but given the distance, we decided to make it at home, and use the ketogenic regime, which has made some changes to the recipe. Pancakes if cold will be very good, and suitable for breakfast or snacks.
Before we get to the core of the recipe, here will talk a little about the content in coconut flour.
Coconut flour is increasingly popular because people have already discovered many of the health benefits of coconut flour nutrition, as well as its many uses as a delicious, gluten-free alternative.
Need to know about the nutrition of coconut flour is very high in fiber, protein, healthy fats and free of wheat and other grains. Also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates, calories. Also, it has a low GI ( Glycemic index ) score.
This makes it a favorite for paleo dieters, as it is gluten-free, including those suffering from celiac disease or sensitivity. And have digestive problems like colon syndrome, who are the peanut allergies? those with diabetes, vegetarians, or others.
Coconut flour is not what it used to be. Contains zero grain and is made from 100% pure coconut meat.
Coconut Flour Nutrition Facts
- 1/4 cup (or about 30 grams) serving of coconut flour contains approximately:
- 120 calories
- 16 grams carbohydrates
- 6 grams of protein
- 4 grams of fat
- 10 grams of fiber
- 6 milligrams of iron (20 percent AKG)
Health benefits of coconut flour:
- Helps metabolism
- Rich in beneficial fibers to prevent constipation
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Can help reduce bad cholesterol
- Improves heart health
- Perfect for celiac disease and other gluten-free diets
Best Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe – Keto Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt 0
- 20 gr (OR SWEET) ERITRITOL
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 sachet vanillin
- Bicarbonate instructions and a few droplets of lemon or vinegar
- ¾ tbsp coconut flour (re-ground radish flour)
- Mix the eggs and erythritol into a whisking container, put the yogurt, almond milk, coconut flour, vanillin sachets, and finally baking soda with lemon.
- Leave the dough for about 15 minutes or until the first bubbles appear on the surface.
- Heat a small piece of butter in a non-stick flat pan, and also use to make crepes.
- With a sheet of absorbent paper, discard the butter over the butter, there should be a sheath, then pour a small spoonful of dough.
- Auto andovi with a spoon tries to give pancakes as round shape as possible, without over-crushing. Leave the first side of the pancake for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, then turn it over to the other side until fully cooked.
- Garnished with Greek yogurt and mallow flowers, excellent for emollient and anti-inflammatory properties.