Boneless Chicken Breast Oven Baked Potato Soup Recipe is a portion of very soft and savory food. We only need 25 minutes to serve this super delicious dish.
For this recipe I made, you will never believe the results of the taste in the end. The softness in the texture and taste that is so delicious will make all your family interested will even ask for it again and again.
For the umpteenth time, I made this Boneless Chicken Breast Oven Baked Potato Soup Recipe without ever failing. Instead, it became a favorite menu in the family and put it all together on the dinner table.
Only with the main ingredients of chicken broth, potatoes, sour cream, and the perfect blend of seasonings. No need to fancy to enjoy food enough with a good taste it can make the appetite increase.
Maybe I will also tell you the recipes that become the mainstay of the family and have been tested everywhere:
Well, those are some recipes that might be no less delicious. And don’t worry I use all the quality ingredients not carelessly choose.
Why am I in this recipe using potatoes?
Because potatoes are one of the ingredients containing carbohydrates, it can replace rice able to withstand hunger for longer. It also contains choline substances , which serve to help the learning process, memory, and muscle movement.
Boneless chicken breast oven-baked beans
Boneless chicken breast oven-baked beans are the main menu that is very easy we only need 35 minutes to serve it. No less delicious than other food recipes.
Here are some methods to create one:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Then coat the baking sheet with tin paper and cooking spray.
- Combine cornflakes, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and peppers in a bowl.
- Then add the salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Then put the yogurt, lemon juice, water, salt, and pepper into a bowl.
- After that put the boneless chicken breast into a bowl, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Dip the chicken in the cornflake mixture until it sticks.
- Then transfer the chicken to a prepared baking sheet.
- Put the chicken in the oven, and bake it until it’s cooked the way we want it.
- Turn the chicken occasionally so that the level of maturity is flat.
- Meanwhile put green beans, garlic, leeks, olive oil into a bowl.Season the green beans with salt and pepper, then stir until evenly distributed.
- Prepare a baking sheet, then grease with oil.
- Put the green beans on a baking sheet, then put them in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Then stir with the lemon zest and leeks.
- Lastly, serve with boneless chicken breast.
That’s the explanation if you want to make Boneless chicken breast oven-baked beans, I explained.
But you also have to make a recipe for baked potato soup and boneless chicken breast that I made, here are the ingredients and how to make it.
Tools for making roasted potato soup and boneless chicken breast:
- Pressure Cook
Tips on choosing a good potato
- When buying potatoes, choose those that taste heavy, look fresh, do not hole.
- Do not choose cracked potatoes, since it signifies poor quality.
- Choose potatoes that are not green.
- Avoid at the time of choosing sprouted potatoes.