Boneless Chicken Breast Oven Baked Potato Soup Recipe is a portion of very soft and savory food. We only need 25 minutes to serve this super delicious dish.
4 tbsp butter
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 tsp celery seed
6 cups chicken stock
2 kg diced potatoes
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup softened cream cheese
2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 cups of milk
Crushed boneless chicken breast meat
- First, prepare the Pressure Cook, then put the butter in it.
- Once the butter is hot, add the onion to the pan and sauté until soft for 3 minutes.
- Then put the garlic and celery seed cook again for 2 minutes.
- Add a glass of chicken stock to the pan and stir using a wooden spoon to scrape the pieces into chocolate.
- Then put the potato pieces and broth to taste in a saucepan.
- Cover firmly with Pressure Cook for 10 minutes.
- When it is cooked immediately turn it off, then remove the potatoes.
- Puree some of the potatoes to the desired fit using a fork.
- Put the rest of the butter, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until thickened, then add the milk.
- Everything is put in, then season with an additional pinch of salt, and pepper.
- Then serve with chicken breast, scallions, and cheddar cheese.
- Serve it on the table and enjoy the taste.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Pressure Cook
- Cuisine: America
Keywords: Boneless Chicken Breast Oven Baked Potato Soup Recipe