Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes Airfryer, a type of healthy and delicious food. A very easy way of making only takes 27 minutes.
No less delicious than making people out there even tastes so different. I’m here to serve it with steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Using roughing materials and easy to find. Could create super special foods.
Maybe you also know that in the household must have expertise in cooking, of course with us eating together on the table it will create a family relationship can be closer and save a beautiful memory.
Before I made this recipe, I once made Best Easy Instant Pot Bone-In Chicken Breast Recipes which became a mainstay menu in the extended family. Maybe there’s a lot out there that makes it but this time I made it even more palatable.
Are you curious about the results, let’s practice in the kitchen to make it, we only collect ingredients that is, chicken breast thinly cut, and salt seasoning?
Why would I prefer chicken breast? Because it contains potassium , which is one of the important minerals for the body.
Very simple is not the material I use? But don’t worry this could all surprise you.
Maybe you also want to make boneless chicken breast recipes with rice
You can make dinner with very soft and delicious chicken breast and rice in just 15 minutes.
Here I will share the method:
- First, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Second, add the chicken breast and cover it. Cook for 5 minutes. After that remove the chicken from the stove.
- Then add the soup, chicken stock, and water to the pan. Stir until completely well mixed.
- When everything is well mixed keep the pan on the stove and cook until cooked through.
- Stir in the rice, add the garlic, and the onion powder. Then sprinkle with chicken, cover the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes over low heat. Or until the liquid soaks evenly.
- Finally pour the rice, over a plate sprinkle with chopped parsley to make it good.
As for boneless chicken breast recipes instant pot
Boneless chicken breast recipes instant pot, I will share a way to get a soft and juicy texture in just 27 minutes. Here’s how:
- First, pour water into an instant saucepan. Then rub the chicken breast with olive oil and seasoning spread on all sides.
- Second, put the chicken breast on the place pan in an instant saucepan. Then cook for 7 minutes.
- Once the chicken breast is cooked let stand first.
- Then open the lid and remove it from the pan
- Finally, transfer the chicken breast to a plate, let stand for 5 minutes. Then wrap it with aluminum foil before cutting it as this will help maintain the liquid.
Well, that’s the way and recipe if you want to make it different. Let’s just make Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes Airfryer.
Tips on choosing a good chicken meat
- The first thing to note is to first smell the chicken meat whether it causes a smell or not.
- Choose chickens that have a fresh color.
- When buying meat choose a dense or chewy one, since it indicates that the chicken meat is still fresh.
- And lastly, fresh chicken meat will not give much blood.