Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes Airfryer, a type of healthy and delicious food. A very easy way of making only takes 27 minutes.
3 thinly cut chicken breasts
Pinch of seasoning salt
- The first step is to prepare the Air Fryer first, then heat it to 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- The second wash the chicken breast with clean water, then thinly slice.
- Then sprinkle the salt seasoning on both sides of the chicken breast that has been thinly sliced.
- Put the salted chicken breast into the Water Fryer with one layer.
- Cook the chicken breast at a temperature of 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- After that turn, the chicken breast, cook again for 4 minutes on the other side.
- Lastly once everything is cooked serve warmly at the dinner table.
I love using slap ya mama cajun seasoning. Use whatever you like, can add it with salt and pepper or something else to taste.
The rest of the chicken can be stored by freezing until ready to use.
- Category:Main Course
- Serving Size:3 SERVING
- Sodium:205 mg
- Saturated Fat:1 g
- Unsaturated Fat:2 g
- Trans Fat:0 g
- Carbohydrates:0 g
- Protein:33 g
- Cholesterol:90 mg
Keywords: Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes Airfryer