Luxury food, rich in flavor, soft texture, and full of aroma is Brisket Recipes Crock Pot No Water is able to pamper the tongue of all of us, in just 12 hours 10 minutes to serve it on the dinner table.
1 1/4 kg fresh beef brisket
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons dry mustard
2 teaspoons paprika
- The first step is to cut excess fat from the brisket and adjust its size with a crockpot.
- The second put salt, dried mustard, paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder into a bowl. Stir everything until well mixed.
- Rub the seasoning on all sides of the brisket well.
- Prepare a crockpot then place the brisket with the fat side facing up. Then cover, and cook over low heat for 12 hours.
- Do not add water to it, because crock pots will produce steam and brisket will secrete liquid.
- If the brisket is tender, remove it from the crockpot and cut it into thin slices.
- Strain the liquid produced by the brisket into the container.
- Serve the slices of brisket with the liquid that was on the dining table.
- Category:Main Course
- Method:Crock pot
Keywords: brisket recipes