California yellowtail recipes – how to cook yellowtail are perfect for evenings, with yellow fish main ingredients and tortillas as a base.
This recipe reminds me of my childhood and wants to redevelop it. My mother very often serves this dish at night. The mixture of spices and additional toppings makes the plate more attractive and adds a very strong appetite.
We loved the fresh seafood, causing a spectacular taste due to the addition of lemon juice as a fishy odor remover.
Many uses of lemon juice for cooking, such as below:
Delicious fish or grilled chicken.
You can add a squeeze of lemon and it will create a more complex flavor.
Brighten the color of the smear oil
To make the oil or seasoning have a brighter, fresher color, add with 1 tbsp squeeze of lemon.
Keep vegetable green
It’s a common secret, that a squeeze of lemon prevents pieces of vegetables from changing color any time soon. Citric and acidic ascorbic in lemons prevent the oxidation process so that the color of vegetables or food remains green.
Equipment California Yellowtail Recipes – How To Cook Yellowtail
- ½ kg california Yellowtail
- 12 tortillas
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp garlic, dried
- ½ tsp oregano, dried
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp coarseLy ground Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- shallots sliced
- avocado sliced
- jalapeno sliced
- Step one, remove all skin and bones on the fish.
- Then sprinkle with a little seasoning, oil, and lemon juice.
- Flatten the seasoning all over the fish.
- Cover the fish and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Heat the grill, then put the fish on top.
- Make sure the fish's maturity level is evenly distributed.
- If it is ripe put the fish on the cutting board, then slice the fish.
- Place the fish on a warm tortilla, then add the topping on top.
- Finally, add a pinch of salt, olive oil, and lemon water if needed.
Fish Processing Tips
- Cooking fish by baking is healthy because you do not need to use additional oil. Simply sprinkle marinade from garlic, pepper, and lemon. Then, bake for a few minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- The grilling technique is suitable for oily fish, this type of fish has a strong aroma and a dense texture containing so that the meat is not easily crushed when baked.