This very tasty snack or dessert is chia coffee – chia seed pudding keto, soft textured and rich in protein, high in fiber, and containing omega-3. Easy-to-make recipes you only need 10 minutes to get them.
I recommend for dieters to add this dish to their daily menu.
With a mixture of chia seeds, almond milk, coffee, and a little maple syrup. Many people love it, even making it an obligation to eat it.
Chia seeds are small seeds derived from the salvia hispanica L . plant is grown across Mexico and South America. The seeds of this plant have many health-beneficial antioxidants.
In 100 grams, chia seeds provide about 91% fiber intake and this is highly recommended for dieters.
Benefits of consuming chia seeds:
- Helps Maintain Skin Health
- Preventing Cancer
- Helps Maintain Dental and Bone Health
- Tackling Bad Cholesterol
- Adding Energy
- Can Lose Weight
- Accelerating Hair Growth
- Can Make A Good Sleep
- Able to Maintain Heart Health
- Protein Sources and Prevent Hypothyroidism
Chia seed Side Effects :
- Chia seeds function to increase blood flow naturally. Avoid chia seeds if you are taking blood thinners.
- Make sure you process it well and consume the right amount.
Equipment Chia Coffee – Chia Seed Pudding Keto
- For chia coffee pudding
- 36 g chia seeds
- 120 ml of almond milk
- 60 ml of coffee
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For the topping
- Mix the chia seeds, maple syrup, coffee, and milk in a bowl.
- Leave for 10 minutes, transfer to a sealed container. And chill for 3 hours.
- After that serve in a glass and sprinkle pecans on top.
Guests can use vegan almond milk and homemade oat milk.
You can substitute maple syrup for honey or other sweeteners.