This very tasty snack or dessert is chia coffee – chia seed pudding keto, soft textured and rich in protein, high in fiber, and containing omega-3. Easy-to-make recipes you only need 10 minutes to get them.
I recommend for dieters to add this dish to their daily menu.
With a mixture of chia seeds, almond milk, coffee, and a little maple syrup. Many people love it, even making it an obligation to eat it.
Chia seeds are small seeds derived from the salvia hispanica L. plant is grown across Mexico and South America. The seeds of this plant have many health-beneficial antioxidants.
In 100 grams, chia seeds provide about 91% fiber intake and this is highly recommended for dieters.
Benefits of consuming chia seeds:
- Helps Maintain Skin Health
- Preventing Cancer
- Helps Maintain Dental and Bone Health
- Tackling Bad Cholesterol
- Adding Energy
- Can Lose Weight
- Accelerating Hair Growth
- Can Make A Good Sleep
- Able to Maintain Heart Health
- Protein Sources and Prevent Hypothyroidism
Chia seed Side Effects :
- Chia seeds function to increase blood flow naturally. Avoid chia seeds if you are taking blood thinners.
- Make sure you process it well and consume the right amount.
Chia Coffee - Chia Seed Pudding Keto
For chia coffee pudding
- 36 g chia seeds
- 120 ml of almond milk
- 60 ml of coffee
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the topping
- Mix the chia seeds, maple syrup, coffee, and milk in a bowl.
- Leave for 10 minutes, transfer to a sealed container. And chill for 3 hours.
- After that serve in a glass and sprinkle pecans on top.
- Guests can use vegan almond milk and homemade oat milk.
- You can substitute maple syrup for honey or other sweeteners.