Chicken Gnocchi Soup Crock Pot Recipe
This best winter dish is chicken gnocchi soup crockpot, a delicious blend of chicken and gnocchi potatoes that will warm you up. The savory taste in the slightly thick soup will make you thrust the bowl back, this can be made in just a few minutes.
Before winter arrives I always prepare the ingredients necessary for cooking, I think going away in winter will make me lazy just to buy the ingredients only.
Winter came and we were all a bit snug, my son approaching and thrusting the bowl he asked for a delicious warm soup cooked. I rushed over and started making it, this is a chicken gnocchi soup crockpot dish that is always made in winter.
How to make pasta gnocchi pasta bake?
I started by making gnocchi paste by roasting potatoes.
Ingredients to prepare:
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 cups versatile flour
- and 1 egg
Steps to create it:
- First, prepare the oven and set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Store the potatoes that have been cleaned and divided 2 on a baking sheet smeared with a little oil. Then bake for 1 hour.
- Set aside the potato meat in a bowl using a spoon.
- crush the potatoes using a fork.
- Add the flour and eggs to a bowl of potatoes. Knead until all is well mixed.
- Put the flour on the table, shape the dough into lengths, and cut about 1 cm.
- Then bring to a boil a pot of salted water. boil the gnocchi for 3 minutes or until the gnocchi appears surfaced.
- Next, melt the butter with olive oil, sauté the sauté, put the chicken stock.
- Take out the chicken, roast it, add broccoli, cream, and gnocchi. Then serve it.
- This dish is usually served with a piece of bread.
Shredded chicken breast inside makes the soup more complete. Chicken meat, especially the chest, is one of the best sources of protein. As we know, protein is a component that is needed by the body to be able to perform its functions properly.
You can make your chicken stock to make it healthier and delicious, you can see the recipe below:
Chicken Instant Pot Bone Broth, an instant chicken bone broth that has a very savory taste and has a fresh aroma that is appetizing.
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 6
- Calories: 317 kcal
- Fat: 10 grams
- Saturated fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 404 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 leeks
- 2 sticks chopped celery
- 4 cloves sliced garlic
- 3 cups discarded broccoli stems and finely chopped
- 1.5 liters of chicken stock
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 bay leaves
- 500 g ripe gnocchi
- ½ cup cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- The first step begins to melt 1 tbsp of butter with 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Then, put chopped onions, 2 stems of scallions, chopped celery, broccoli, and sliced garlic. Sauté and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- If it starts to brown add 1.5 liters of chicken stock, chicken breast, and 2 bay leaves.
- Cover the pan, letting it boil until the chicken is cooked and infused.
- Remove the chicken from the soup and grate using 2 forks.
- On the other hand, cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of salted water.
- After that add the shredded chicken, broccoli, cream, and cooked gnocchi.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir until all is well mixed.
- Serve immediately.
Tips on choosing a fresh and healthy chicken breast
- The characteristic of good and fresh poultry meat is that by rubbing the skin of the chicken, you can use your fingers. If there is a taste or appearance like flour when rubbed then you are suspicious, because the chicken may have been washed or covered with chemicals. The remaining remains are chemicals left behind during a less than perfect wash.
- To find out if the purchased chicken meat contains borax or not, you can see by observing if there are flies that are in the chicken meat, otherwise, you deserve to buy it.
- As with the characteristics of fresh beef, chicken also has a distinctive smell, it does not need to be lifted to your nose but just lift it a little closer then you can smell it, if the smell of carnations then immediately move to another chicken seller’s place.
- In terms of the color of the meat, good chicken meat is a slightly reddish-white one.
Try to press the chicken meat that you will buy, if it returns to its original shape, chewy then you can buy chicken meat.
- Remember not to be affected by low prices, because somehow quality and safety remain number one for families.