Cooked Red Fried Cabbage Easy Recipes
This healthy and delicious food is cooked red fried cabbage easy recipes, red cabbage itself has a slightly sweet-spicy taste and is very easy to serve. You can make it at home using simple ingredients in just 30 minutes.
I love the color of the red cabbage served, the delicious aroma as well as the color that makes it beautiful. This is perfect for adding to the weekly menu. You can also serve it with Wingstop Keto Chicken Wings which has a slightly savory taste, resulting in the perfect dish.
I made the red cabbage and slightly varied the recipe, adding granny smith apple pieces in it will add sweetness and a little sourness. Smooth skin, crisp texture makes it a very spectacular dish. This is one of my family’s favorite dinner dishes.
This red cabbage is rich in phytochemicals, nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins. This vegetable is also rich in fiber and minerals consisting of thiamin, folate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, riboflavin, iron, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin K, and B vitamins.
Riboflavin is very important for our body, if the needs of riboflavin in the body are not met, then there will be health problems such as:
- The eyes itch and feel like they’re burning
- The eye becomes sensitive to light
- Tongue pain
- Nasal skin and scrotum itch and exfoliate
- Wounds in the mouth area
- For the body to be healthy, let’s make it together.
Equipment Cooked Red Fried Cabbage Easy Recipes
- 650 g red cabbage finely sliced
- a little butter
- ½ cup sultana
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp liquid from Canned Mushrooms
- 2 medium-size granny smith apples cut into four, discard the seeds, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cold water
- In the first step, heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Put the cabbage, sultana, brown sugar, canned mushroom liquid, and ¼ cup cold water. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until combined.
- After that, lighten the heat and cover the pan tightly.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the cabbage is almost tender.
- On the other hand, thinly slice the apples and discard the seeds.
- After that, put the apples in a saucepan, cook, and cover again for 8 minutes.
- Once the apples are tender, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
If you want a taste, you can move the cabbage that has been briefly sliced to fry with a little salt and butter added.
Red cabbage can also be served with fine slices and soaked using olive oil and lemon juice to serve into a salad.
Cabbage can be cooked by any method and served as any dish, but it is worth noting here that the way of cooking can affect the nutrients, vitamins, and benefits that exist in cabbage.
- You can store this dish in a sealed container and put it in the fridge, It will hold in 2 days.
- For 2 months of storage, all you have to do is put it in a bag or other container.
- You can warm it in the microwave or on the stove without adding oil or butter.