Cream cheese chicken enchiladas are a portion of delicious Mexican food. This is the perfect meal for dinner with family and a favorite menu.
I’m really excited to make this meal with a family meal.
On this chicken enchilada, the taste of cheese and cream is very tasted on their tongue, almost no leftover chicken enchiladas in the slightest on the plate. This food is always a recommendation for my family if visiting my house on weekends.
Apart from these chicken enchiladas, you can also try other enchiladas such as Keto Chicken Enchiladas Verdes Casserole – a grilled recipe.
This food is very easy for you who want to try at home, and the ingredients are easy to find.
To save time in the kitchen use rotisserie chicken. Rotisserie chicken is a chicken dish cooked on an electric grill using a direct fire, where the chicken is placed next to the heat source.
If you don’t have time for rotisserie chicken you can get it in the nearest supermarket. There’s a lot of rotisseries ready to eat.
- Baking sheet
To make chicken enchiladas, you only need to prepare the following ingredients;
How To Make Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas Easy Recipe
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheese cheddar divided
- 5 ounces cream cheese melted
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 cup grated pepper-jack cheese divided
- 2 cups chicken rotisserie chicken
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup frozen corn seeds melted
- Salt and pepper
- 8 inch flour tortillas
- 3 spring onions thinly sliced
- The first step Put the cream cheese in a large bowl
- Then combine the sour cream in a large bowl, puree
- Then combine ½ cup of salsa into the cream mixture
- Don't forget to put ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Then put the chili powder, salt, pepper, and cumin
- Stir in the seasoning until well
- For the tortilla filling, mix the shredded rotisserie chicken in a bowl,
- Put 1 cup of corn in the chicken bowl
- Then combine half the thinly sliced leeks
- Then stir until the cream and chicken are well mixed
- Next on a medium-sized baking sheet and grease with ½ cup salsa
- Prepare the tortillas, pour the stuffing ½ cup or to taste on top
- Roll the tortilla until it gets the perfect roll, repeat its steps for the next tortilla. while waiting to preheat the oven at 324 degrees.
- Afterward, Apply the rest of the salsa on top of the enchiladas to coat everything,
- Lastly, sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top. then put in a preheated oven, bake for 20 to 25 minutes until hot and frothy.
- Remove the enchiladas from the oven and don't forget to sprinkle with the rest of the sprouts and serve warm.
Calories per serving of Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
98 calories Whole Grain Tortillas, medium (45g), (0.75 servings)
71 calories Chicken Breast (cooked), skinless, baked, (0.25 chest, bone, and skin removed)
44 calories Breakstone Fat-Free Sour Cream, (3 tbsp)
23 calories Fat-free Cheddar Cheese – Natural Cheese, (0.13 cups)
23 calories Cream Cheese, (0.75 oz)
15 calories Salsa – Medium, (3 tbsp)