Crispy Spicy Boneless Baked Chicken Thighs In Oven for 1 hour is not a long time. Because it can produce the tastiest crispy skin and juicy boneless chicken thigh meat. This is one of the famous recipes and it has never been different in taste.
With a complete seasoning in the kitchen, I immediately looked for the main ingredient out which is to buy boneless chicken thighs.
Chicken thighs are the most loved part of the family, especially my father. Almost every 3 days there must be chicken thighs. However this time I will make it with different recipe variants. I will prove that I can conquer it.
By the time I decided to have dinner together at home, I immediately cooked boneless roast chicken thighs, to be the main menu I would serve. Because I haven’t made a dish with this recipe for a long time.
Dad didn’t know that I was going to serve his favorite food. Keto Cream Cheese Dessert Easy Recipes is low carb but high in the fat dish.
The main menu and dessert are the perfect mix. A characteristic that is always on the dining table.
But by the time I presented it to the table, I was pleasantly surprised by the menu I made. And everyone enjoyed the dish, this makes for a moment that will never be forgotten.
I also choose boneless chicken thighs to be the main ingredient, because they have cholesterol, protein, fat, carbohydrates, iron, sodium, calories. And it is beneficial to increase metabolism, reduce the risk of cancer, and others.
Do not twist with cholesterol content, because it is not very dangerous and can be prevented in the following ways:
- How to lower cholesterol levels with herbal remedies
- Sweet root
- Artichoke leaves
Artichoke leaves are a variety of thistle species that are cultivated as food and become herbal remedies.
Well so don’t worry if you have cholesterol disease but want to make a recipe that I made, because I also handed out a little herbal medicine to prevent it, and also boneless chicken thighs were low in cholesterol.
Crispy Spicy Boneless Baked Chicken Thighs In Oven
Equipment Crispy Spicy Boneless Baked Chicken Thighs In Oven
- Baking sheet
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated fat: 5 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 266 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 77 mg
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp basil
- Place a wire rack, and coat the baking sheet using tin foil. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Before stepping into the bowl, pat the boneless chicken thighs with a towel.
- Then stir with oil, not too much. Move the sides of the skin face up, on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the marinade onto boneless chicken thighs, rub using your hands.
- Put the seasoned chicken thighs in the oven for 30 minutes.
- If the temperature is 165 ° F check if the boneless chicken thighs are ripe.
- Remove, then leave for 5 minutes before serving.
- Lastly, serve neatly on a plate.
Tips for choosing chicken thighs at the market
Pay attention to chicken packaging
- First, choose boneless chicken thighs with a neatly covered whole package.
Pay attention to the presence of blood or fluids
- Do not choose boneless chicken thighs that have gone through several freezing processes to keep them lasting, it indicates it is not fresh.
Inhale the smell of chicken thighs
- When buying inhale first the smell of chicken thighs, if still fresh will have a fishy smell that is not too pungent or odorless.
Press chicken thigh meat
- Chicken thighs have an elastic texture and are not so dense. When pressed it will go straight back to its original form, which means it is still fresh and of good quality.