Crock Pot Salmon Teriyaki Sauce Recipe is an American food known for its delicious taste and soft texture. It only takes 20 minutes you can serve it immediately.
The recipe went down the steepest that still survives. This is one of the foods that has its characteristics and delicious will surely continue to survive. Only with a few ingredients and seasonings that make the food more perfect.
You just need, soy sauce, water, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, mirin, sesame oil, cornstarch, and salmon this will make a very perfect food. This recipe makes my mainstay menu to be served on the dining table with the family.
But there are also some salmon recipes that I have made:
The Crock-Pot Salmon Teriyaki Sauce Recipe has been the umpteenth time I’ve made it even almost every day. With this food my relationship with the family became closer, the gathering on the table kept a good memory.
This recipe I got from grandma, by the time I was in school. It was grandma’s dream to be a great and famous chef.
My goal here is just to share the relationship and be able to form a relationship to be more harmonious. A very easy way is not to waste a long time, but to have a taste that can not be beaten by other people’s recipes though.
Cooking is the most interesting thing to create a recipe. My hobby was from childhood and directed by grandma to become a chef.
Why am I in a Salmon Pot Crock Teriyaki Sauce Recipe using cornstarch?
Because cornstarch is a starch obtained from the endosperm of corn kernels. Also contains amylose levels , namely the condensation product of D-glucopyranosis with a glucoside bond.
So I was carelessly making recipes but I also noticed the ingredients used for body health.
Here are the equipment, ingredients, and ways.
Equipment Crock Pot Salmon Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
- Crock pot
- ⅓ cup Soy Sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- First, prepare the pan, then add the soy sauce, water, mirin, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Bring to a boil until completely dissolved.
- Both prepare a bowl, put water and cornstarch stir until mixed. Then add to the boiling sauce, leaving it to thicken.
- Third ready the dish then place the salmon fillets and pour the sauce over them.
- So that the salmon is layered back several times. After that, the lid soaks for a few hours in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, prepare a frying pan on the stove, heat over medium heat.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade, making sure it completely disappears.
- When ready put the salmon in a pan that has been heated earlier.
- Cook the salmon for 2 minutes over medium heat, then cover and let it cook for a few minutes.
- At the moment a few minutes, the salmon will ripen, pour the marinade, and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Finally, serve on the table beautifully, you can also add rice, vegetables, and pour it sauce over salmon.
Tips for choosing fresh and quality salmon
- At the time of buying make sure the color and texture are the main thing.
- When choosing, you should be able to tell the difference that salmon have different colors.
- Fresh salmon has no fishy smell
- Make sure you do not choose juicy salmon, as it signifies poor quality.
- You should also pay attention to the skin and gills on salmon.
- If you buy salmon, choose a clean one.