Crusted Prime Rib Roast In Cooking Bag, a food that many people love with its delicious and tender taste. It took me only 12 hours and 25 minutes to serve it.
2 tablespoons black pepper
2 tablespoons coriander seeds
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 boneless beef ribs
- The first step is to roughly crush the peppercorns and coriander in a plastic bag.
- Prepare a frying pan on the stove, then cook the peppercorns and coriander over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until the peppercorns and coriander are cooked through.
- Into a bowl put the salt, and season until smooth until evenly distributed.
- After that rub it on the beef ribs with the seasoning mixture that has been made, then put it on a baking sheet.
- Then put a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil into the oven and place it on a wire rack.
- Lastly, chill in the fridge using a container but not closed for 8 hours.
- Take the beef ribs from the refrigerator, let stand first for 1 hour.
- Then prepare the oven and preheat it to a temperature of 300 ° F.
- Then put the beef ribs in the oven, bake for 2 hours and 30 minutes to produce a half-cooked.
- To further raise the oven temperature to 500 ° F. Then bake again the beef ribs for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes bake the beef ribs again for 8 minutes.
- Then serve the beef ribs warmly.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 14 servings
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 588 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 27 g
Keywords: Crusted Prime Rib Roast In Cooking Bag