Delicious Broiled Salmon Loaf Recipe
Delicious Broiled Salmon Loaf Recipe comes from America that has a tender taste. The way of manufacture only takes 1 hour 10 minutes. It doesn’t take long not to enjoy this dish.
This recipe has a very remarkable characteristic that can survive until now and is famous. With this recipe, we can make a dish faster without having to wait long.
This recipe is one of my mainstay foods, if gathered with my family prepare a meal of toasted salmon bread. It’s fairly easy to make and the materials used are easy to in can be.
I also make sweet dessert recipes but many contain the benefits of Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies accompanying your meal to be more complete.
I first made this recipe when I was a teenager and have been married until now. It’s my mainstay cuisine which is now my husband’s favorite menu. Use only ingredients, salmon, celery cream, breadcrumbs, eggs, onions, lemon juice. This makes a very good toasted salmon bun.
There will never be a second to this recipe, you will find a very amazing taste even though we are busy working but can take the time to make it because it does not take long enough.
My husband was very surprised by the taste, the first time I made it. Didn’t expect that salmon bread recipe. Even keep adding to his diet.
I hope you can also taste this salmon bread recipe, so as not to regret it. A little bit about salmon so you know what its content and benefits are. Here’s the explanation.
Salmon is a fish that contains a lot of protein, rich in vitamins and minerals. But although the benefits of salmon for health are very much, this safety was a concern, one of which contained polychlorinated biphenyls is an organic chlorine compound with the formula C 12 H 10- x Cl x.
Here are the benefits of salmon:
- Good for the heart
- Overcoming depression
- Good for skin and hair
- Supporting brain development
- Role in bone health
So do not worry, you to consume salmon because there are a lot of benefits. As long as we know how to consume it so that we do not overeat it, so as not to cause a negative impact.
Well, let’s just follow the way and collect the materials below do not miss them.
Equipment Delicious Broiled Salmon Loaf Recipe
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories: 463 kcal
- Fat: 14 grams
- Saturated fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 1595 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Cholesterol: 67 mg
- 16 ounces canned salmon
- 300 grams of canned celery cream soup
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- First, clean the salmon before processing.
- Then drain the salmon remove the skin and bones.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Then put the salmon, celery cream soup, beaten eggs, onions, lemon juice, breadcrumbs into a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, then put the dough on toast for 1hr.
- Remove the salmon bread, and leave to cool for 10 minutes in a frying pan.
- Finally, serve neatly on the table.
Tips for choosing fresh salmon
- Fresh salmon will not give off a fishy smell.
- Do not choose salmon that are already watery because it signifies poor quality.
- Make sure the salmon has an orange color, different from other fish that are generally white.
- You should pay attention to the gills and skin of the salmon before buying it.
- Choose a clean salmon if you are buying it.