This very simple ingredient is an eagle brand fudge snack sweetened condensed milk recipe that is easy to make.
You only need chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, vanilla, salt, and a little topping to make it. I usually use walnut toppings. These nuts are very easy to come by.
As for some of the benefits of walnuts for health:
- Control blood sugar levels
- Supports brain health
- Good for the health of babies and pregnant women
- Maintaining skin health
- Improves hair health
- Promoting Heart Health
- Reducing Cancer Risk
- Reduces inflammation
- Boosts immunity
- Improves bone health
- 270 gr semi-sweet chocolate
- 300 ml Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Melt the chocolate and milk in the microwave with MAX power or in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, then pour the dough into an 8-inch square baking sheet.
- Leave to cool for 3 hours then open the mold then cut into squares.
Equipment Eagle Brand Fudge – Sweetened Condensed Milk
- baking sheet
Fudge storage tips in the freezer
- Cut the fudge to your desired size.
- Wrap each piece of fudge with a small piece of cling film.
- Place the layered fudge pieces in a plastic container or plastic bag
- Store in the fridge for two to three months.
Store fudge in a cupboard or fridge
- Cut into pieces.
- Place a sheet of foil paper on the bottom of a plastic container or tin to store food.
- Place a layer of fudge, keeping the pieces close to each other.
- If necessary, cover the layer with a sheet of foil paper and add another layer of fudge.
- Store the fudge in your cupboard, in a cool place and not exposed to direct sunlight, for up to two weeks. If the kitchen is hot or gets plenty of sunlight, store it in the fridge for three weeks.
This snack is perfect for serving with a cup of tea to accompany your afternoon.
How. This snack is very quality, are you still hesitant to make it?