This dinner dish that has a soft texture and has a slightly savory taste is easy Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipes Ground Beef, the best recipe I have, it doesn’t take long to make.
This dish I usually serve for dinner with the family, the energy drained after undergoing activities in the afternoon will be replaced with a very special dinner, the sauce liquid attached to it is my husband’s favorite.
Serving delicious and healthy food is very important to serve it to my husband who is productive at work.
Making it is very easy, with familiar ingredients, you can prepare it the day before making it:
- Ground meat
- Chopped onions
- Half and half
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
The most dominant ingredient used is Velveeta which is a processed cheese that has a taste like American cheese, textured softer, and smoother compared to non-processed cheeses.
This cheese is quite famous in the manufacture of meatloaf cheeseburger, it has a high phosphorus content that plays an important role in maintaining kidney health.
Suitable food served with Cheeseburger Meatloaf:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts in Oven, a sweet cabbage baked with grated parmesan cheese produces a crispy dish.
- Roast sweet potatoes with sriracha.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Roasted carrots with garlic.
- Roasted broccoli.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 520
- Fat: 35 g
- Saturated fat: 10.5 g
- Trans fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8 g
- Sugar: 20.6 g
- Sodium: 1234.8 mg
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 24.9 g
- Cholesterol: 122.9 mg
- ½ kg ground meat
- ½ minced onion
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup ketchup
- ⅛ cup relish
- ⅛ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ Velveeta, cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- ½ cup half and half
- ¾ cup cubed Velveeta
- The first step, prepare the oven and preheat it until it reaches a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Take a baking sheet, coat with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl put ground meat, chopped onions, breadcrumbs, eggs, tomato sauce, ⅛ cup relish, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper. stir all ingredients until well mixed.
- Place the dough on top of the plastic shape into a rectangle approximately 8 inches x 12 inches thick by ½ inch thick.
- Add the cheese pieces to the top, roll the meatloaf dough and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake for an hour, remove from the oven, and leave for a few minutes in a baking dish.
- On the other hand, put the butter in a saucepan when it has melted add the flour and stir until well mixed.
- then put the cheese, stirring until melted and smooth. Pour into a heatproof measuring glass.
- Gently remove the meatloaf from the baking sheet, let the fat out through the foil hole, then transfer to a serving plate.
- Cut the meatloaf, flush with the cheese sauce.
Tips Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipes Ground Beef
- You can prepare all the ingredients and dough the day before starting to bake it.
- For storage cheeseburger meatloaf will last for 4-5 days if stored in the refrigerator.
- You can add chopped pickles as a flavor enhancer.
- For its moisture mayonnaise is helpful in this case, you can add it.
- If you want to give it a spicy taste you can add the paprika powder to it.
- To avoid a hard texture, you can mix the dough as quickly as possible, do not stir it too long.
- Avoid using high-fat ground meat, if you use high-fat ground meat you can put meatloaf on a rack and pat it with a paper towel so that the oil inside is well absorbed.