Super fast food in just 15 minutes you serve a fancy dinner. Easy Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe is a mainstay menu in my family, it’s very simple, with that slightly sour taste that makes it fresh and light in the mouth better than the recipe in the restaurant.
This recipe uses only ingredients, butter, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red chili powder Mexican Jumbo shrimp, parsley, cooked angel hair paste is a wonderful blend.
As the night approached I was confused as to prepare what dish to serve, suddenly mom came to give me a recipe that became her mainstay. Without thinking long I immediately rushed to the kitchen to check all the ingredients and decided to go to the supermarket to supplement the fewer ingredients.
In this recipe, I used the main ingredient which is Mexican Jumbo shrimp which is the largest, most tender, and sweetest shrimp offered in the cold water of the Sea of Cortez.
Easy Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
I serve it with Alfredo Sauce With Milk , a thick, soft-textured cream that can add to your appetite and will amaze your dinner guests.
This recipe is not only about the delicious taste but there are many benefits to Mexican Jumbo shrimp.
Shrimp is a type of food that is low in calories, high in protein, rich in nutrients, contains antioxidants, improves brain health with omega-3s.
Here I will discuss a little about the antioxidant content contained in the Mexican Jumbo Shrimp called Astaxanthin , which is one of the compounds of algae that is eaten and has benefits to protect against inflammation, increase HDL cholesterol levels that increase, and strengthen arteries.
This dish is suitable to be an additional food, such as with fried rice, pasta, or can be processed anything. Because shrimp is the main ingredient easy to process, and a familiar type of ingredient.
And not only that shrimp is also the main type of animal that causes allergies. But there are a lot of people out there not allergic to seafood.
If you force to try or accidentally eat shrimp, resulting in allergies. Below are some ways to help eliminate allergies:
The allergic reactions are diverse, some are itchy – itchy, swollen, and the skin feels very hot
- Drink honey
- High vitamin E consumption
- Aloe vera gel
- Bronchodilator Drugs
Well, so don’t worry if you get allergies because I’ve given you medication to deal with it.
Without waiting long, let’s just try the recipe below. It is recommended that you follow all the ingredients and ways I have written.
Equipment Easy Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- pinch of red chili powder
- ½ kg of Mexican Jumbo Shrimp, peeled
- ⅓ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Cooked angel hair pasta
- Melt the butter and heat the olive oil
- sauté the chopped garlic until it brings out the aroma
- add a squeeze of lemon juice, red chili powder, a pinch of salt and pepper
- after that put the shrimp, and cook until pink
- sprinkle the parsley and stir until everything is well mixed
- put cooked angel hair pasta on a serving plate with Shrimp Scampi.
Tips for choosing fresh prawns
- Make sure the prawn skin is hard textured
- The prawn head is still intact and hard
- Prawns have a distinctive aroma and do not smell foul
- Fresh prawns don’t have red skin
- If you buy prawns don’t forget to clean them and put them in the freezer straight away, then you’re ready to process as you wish.