Easy Classic Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecans is easy with a soft orange-scented pecan mashed with pure maple syrup and topped with crispy pecan crumble. This dish only takes 1 hour.
Classic recipes that are very famous for their softness, can make everyone interested in this food. Because it has a different taste.
This type of recipe is not everyone knows, well but this time I will share it with you, to feel a very special jatjatan. Potatoes, butter, thick cream, orange juice, pure maple syrup, and chopped pecans make the dish even more perfect.
With roughing ingredients we can make super sumptuous dishes on the dinner table. But I also often serve it with recipes that use the ingredients with pumpkin and other spices Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup is very suitable to be served at night.
By presenting the classic sweet potato Casserole recipe easily with pecans this will impress everyone towards its super delicious taste. Guaranteed you will be addicted.
For the umpteenth time, I tried this sweet potato recipe, it is not difficult to make it just that we have to be clever.
This recipe I got from grandma when I was growing up, is very easy to remember and easy to practice. Don’t worry for those of you who don’t cook because it’s so easy.
I happen to be not a person who likes to cook once but at the time of trying the recipe that grandma loves now even so very fond of cooking. There are too many benefits we can cook especially when we are married. Want to cook with various recipes.
Now, this is one of the recipes that became a mainstay in my family from a long time ago.
Why would I choose pecans to be the topping?
Pecans are one of the good sources of vegetable fats and proteins. Ingredients – plant sterols and antioxidants from pecan seeds have been proven to reduce high cholesterol by lowering bad LDL levels.
Plant sterols are found in vegetables, fruits, wheat germs, legumes that can help lower high LDL-C can increase the risk of heart disease.
Since pecans are useful for:
- Prevents constipation
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Preventing hair loss
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Helps to lose weight
Are you curious about my recipe that serves orange-scented mashed sweet potatoes sweetened with pure maple syrup and topped with crispy pecan crumble?
Equipment Easy Classic Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecans
- Serves: Serves 8
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Saturated fat: 7.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.5 g
- Sugar: 18.3 g
- Sodium: 820.3 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 77.3 mg
- 900 grams of potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2½ teaspoons coarse sea salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup thick cream
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup versatile flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Prepare and preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, then put the potatoes, salt to taste, and cook for 18 minutes.
- When the potatoes are boiling, make crumbs put flour, sugar, cinnamon, then stir in the butter until a brittle mixture forms.
- Then put the pecans in, and set aside.
- Remove and drain the potatoes.
- Crush the potatoes until smooth, add the butter, cream, orange juice, maple syrup, salt to taste, and stir the eggs evenly.
- Prepare a baking sheet and apply the mixture to the bottom.
- Add crumble on top, bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Last served on the table with as interesting as possible.
Tips on choosing good quality pecans:
- Do not keep pecans for too long because the oil content is high.
- Pecans will quickly rancid when stored in overheating conditions.
- It is recommended that you buy pecans that are still with their skin because it signifies a preserved cauldron.
- And it doesn’t shake too much when it’s moved.