Cream cheese icing pound cake is a simple recipe made gradually. The pound cake has a soft, delicious texture with additional frosting on it.
This cake is perfect for desserts, birthday celebrations, family gatherings, and other events. It’s a very popular recipe because of its deliciousness.
All you have to do is preheat the oven, mix the ingredients, pour the dough, and bake it.
When the pound cake is finished baking, the top will be a little chewy, it tastes really good. That’s my favorite part.
For the manufacture of icing or frosting, I always add dye ingredients to beautify the look of the dessert. You can get it by dripping the food color into the dough and stirring it until there is the desired color.
Putting frosting on the cake, that’s the most interesting thing. You can imagine, work as creatively as possible to decorate the cake to be beautiful.
Usually, I always use a butter knife to wean the frosting. You can shape it like a wave, flower shape or you can go to Basic Cake Decorating for inspiration .
Cream cheese icing pound cake is suitable when served with Sea Salt Coffee 85 Degrees Calories
Don’t be afraid to try this recipe, let’s make it.
Equipment Easy Cream Cheese Icing Pound Cake Recipes
- baking sheet
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 75 g cream cheese
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 150 g sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp developer powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces whip topping shake thawed, if frozen
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3.5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mixture
- food coloring
- In the first step, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Then add the flour to the bowl by filtering it first.
- Put salt according to the recipe measure above.
- Put baking powder in a sieve and add to the flour.
- Make sure to filter the ingredients properly, then set aside.
- After that, put the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl, whisking using an electric mixer.
- Once everything is well mixed, add the sugar in 2 parts.
- The mixer returns so that the dough is pale and inflated.
- Then add the eggs, beating until light. And mix the vanilla extract in it.
- The sifted flour is put in a bowl gradually, the mixer returns until soft and there are no blobs left.
- Grease a baking sheet measuring 6 inches using a little oil.
- Pour the dough into it, flattening it using the back of a spoon.
- After that, put the baking sheet in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Leave the cake still on the baking sheet, after 10 minutes turn the cake over and place it on a wire rack.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl, stirring until soft.
- After that add the whip topping shake that has been melted.
- Put 3.5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mixture.
- Add ½ cup powdered sugar.
- And combine ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- Stir well to produce a good dough. You can put a few drops of food coloring, then stir until you get the desired color. If it's the frosting you want to be colored.
Do not forget to test the level of maturity by using a skewer, if the skewer inserted comes out clean then the sign of the cake has matured.
I suggest you use a good vanilla extract, this can affect the taste of your cake.
For maximum results, you can remove cream cheese and butter from the fridge about an hour before baking.
You can use frosting on top of the dessert you want to decorate it:
- Put a few tablespoons of frosting.
- Once the entire surface is covered, flatten it using a spatula.
- For an interesting cake use a butter knife to make a wave-like design in the frosting.
- You can also put the frosting into a plastic bag with a small hole in one corner, by pressing it you can decorate the cake to be more beautiful.