Delicious old-fashioned grilled rice pudding with a famous rice recipe from a long time ago has a slightly golden and sweet edge that is perfect. You only need 50 minutes to serve it.
This grilled rice pudding recalls a wonderful past trip with a bowl of rice pudding, custard in a perfectly baked version, the edges of which are slightly golden and perfectly sweet.
A combination of raisins, rice, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and other ingredients. Make the dish on the table perfectly.
This recipe is my favorite food for a long time ago that has an amazing taste nothing can beat. But since getting married, I’ve never made it again. Because I forgot and hesitated to cook it. I’m afraid my husband doesn’t like it.
Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding With Cooked Rice
Cooking has been one of my hobbies since childhood because my mother always invited me to help her in the kitchen. Do not know why I love to cook, it is also very useful to make family relationships closer at the dinner table.
Cooking with affection is very influential on the taste to be more delicious. Guaranteed you will be addicted to cooking again.
And yesterday I tried to cook grilled rice pudding with a different variant, an amazing recipe. With a deep taste, my heart cooked for my husband the first time.
I also not only served it but made one low-carb and keto-friendly Japanese Strawberry Milk Smoothie recipe to refresh the dish on the table to be even more special.
After my husband tried it this recipe became one of his favorite foods. Very happy to see his appetite growing. Makes me excited to make it again.
Why would I choose cinnamon? because there are benefits that you may not know yet. Here’s my little explanation of cinnamon.
Cinnamon is the oldest food seasoning that is often used by many people. Traditionally used as a supplement for various diseases, you can mix it with honey, for the treatment of skin, heart, flatulence, and arthritis.
But there are side effects also if you consume too much, one of them is glossitis , which is inflammation or infection of the tongue.
So let’s just make the recipe that I share, this will make the dish on the table more perfect.
Equipment Good Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding With Cooked Rice:
- Serves: 2 people
- Serving size: 2
- Calories: 116.18
- Fat: 2.64 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.13 g
- Sugar: 11.87
- Sodium: 65.89 mg
- Fiber: 0.30 g
- Protein: 2.98
- Cholesterol: 64.66 g
- 2 cups of rice
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Then put the cold milk, eggs, and sugar in a bowl until evenly beaten.
- Then stir in the rice, add the seasoning and raisins.
- Prepare the casserole, then grease it with oil.
- Pour all the dough into a casserole that has been smeared with oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and chill first before serving.
- Lastly, serve with cinnamon as beautiful as possible on the dinner table.
Tips on choosing cinnamon
- At the time of buying it is attempted to choose cinnamon in the form of stems, not powdered ones because of its better quality.
- To store cinnamon should be in place of cool temperatures, not those directly exposed to sunlight.
- When you want to store cinnamon cultivated do not wash first, it will reduce the quality can not even be used.
- Save it in a sealed container, to keep cinnamon safe.
- Do not store cinnamon in the refrigerator