Easy Insta Pot Recipes Keto Friendly
The presentation is simple just take 20 minutes. Easy insta pot recipes keto friendly strong barbecue flavor with a savory taste and a little spicy, suitable for those of you who have a busy but still able to make delicious food. Insta pot are used whenever you need them. I cook low-carb chicken meat, it also makes the texture of the chicken soft and adds to the delicacy of the food, and is loved by many people.
I once cooked barbecue chicken with roughing ingredients, but it produced the perfect delicacy, so my family ate it. It also includes favorite dishes listed on the weekly menu. This dish is very suitable to be served at dinner or when other events.
What are easy insta pot recipes keto friendly?
Insta pot recipes keto friendly is a dish whose ingredients use friendly keto, which is processed using an instant pot to facilitate the cooking process. This healthy dish is also low in calories.
I process chicken-based dishes, this will produce barbecue chicken which is how to make it very efficient so that the taste of chicken is more delicious and stand out do not forget to use fresh chicken and barbecue sauce without sugar.
Why use fresh chicken?
In addition to carbohydrates chicken also has a lot of content contained in it for the health of the body. Fresh chicken has nutrients for the body such as potassium.
Potassium is a mineral in the body that controls the functioning of nerve cells and muscles, especially the heart muscle. If you want to try other recipes please follow the processed Instant Pot Chicken Recipes to Freeze, ready-to-eat chicken breast, and chicken stock that can be stored in the freezer or can be cooked immediately.
Because a fresh chicken has more benefits including:
- Prevent arthritis
- Increase appetite
- Improves the body’s immune system
- Prevent stress
- Helps to lose weight
- Accelerate hair growth
- Treating hair loss
How to use insta pot?
Many ways to use this tool, there are by model and equipped with varied functions.
First, we have to install part of insta pot, after which press the button according to the way of processing and set the time according to the required temperature.
The tool also features sensor setting features for temperature and amount of pressure.
Ingredients needed to make easy insta pot recipes chicken
- Thighs/chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Onion powder, you can use thinly sliced onions or you can smooth them using a blender.
- BBQ sauce, choose a sauce without sugar so that our body does not mostly compensate for excess sugar intake because it can lead to obesity and diabetes. Even health experts also advise against over-consuming sugar intake.
- Smoked peppers
- Garlic powder
Equipment used to make easy insta pot:
You only need one tool, insta pot
Insta pot is a fast cooker, toaster, slow cooker, and others. This tool is very multi-purpose and practical when cooking so it can save more time and is well known in various countries.
Not only processing chicken, but this tool is also often used for vegetables and even making cakes, let alone soupy food, sautéing, cooking rice. One tool can be used for a variety of processes.
How to make easy insta pot recipes chicken
- First I put the chicken pieces, smoked peppers, salt, pepper, garlic, onions, into an insta pot and stir them evenly.
- Set the mode to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, after which rest.
- Next remove the pressure manually, serving by pouring bbq sauce over it.
How to make easy insta pot recipes for kids
Many of you go to great lengths to get your little one to eat the food you make. I often make BBQ chicken dishes for my son which is the process of making them by the above stages but without putting smoked peppers into them. It will give the BBQ flavor without the slightest spicy and it becomes an appetite enhancer for my son.
How long does it take to make easy insta pot recipes for ground beef?
Lately, chicken and beef dishes have become popular due to their simple processing. To process ground beef in an insta pot only takes 30 minutes, it will make it easier for a quick dinner.
Suitable dishes served with BBQ chicken
- Baked beans, the sweetness served with BBQ chicken will be a complete dish.
- Coleslaw, a mixture of vegetables combined with thick mayonnaise will produce a savory and fresh taste.
- The softness of the macaroni and grilled cheese will make you addicted when eating it.
- The pasta salad cooked with aldente is perfect in combination with a wide variety of fresh vegetables and fruit that will balance the savory bbq chicken flavor.
- Brown rice contains 218 calories which can make you feel full for longer and can add energy.
- Okra Goreng with cornstarch is also widely liked and served during BBQ events because of its crispy texture.
- Baked potatoes should not usually be left with BBQ chicken dishes before they are boiled first to produce a crispy texture.
Tips on choosing a good quality chicken
In the selection of meat several things must be noticed:
- Fresh chicken does not have a pale color, it is caused because the chicken has been cut 1 or 2 days before.
- Next make sure the texture of the meat, if pressed then do not leave traces of chicken is still fresh.
- You can smell the distinctive aroma or smell that indicates the chicken is still good.
- Do not choose chicken meat that smells of carnations because it can reduce quality.
- Choose chickens that do not have a pungent fishy smell.
There are still many people who have not realized the error in the storage of raw chicken. Therefore, it is very important to know how to store a good chicken.
- Should not store meat in one refrigerator with other foods.
- You should store in tightly closed containers.
- If using a tool that comes into contact with raw meat, it must be cleaned immediately so that it is not used by others.
- Such as used bowls of raw chicken meat should not be immediately used as a place of vegetables or other.
- Containers that have been exposed to raw chicken must be washed first because they are already contained with bacteria.
The bacteria found in raw chickens are salmonella, E. Coli, Enterococcus, and campylobacter bacteria which are the most frightening even the main causes of food poisoning. Then we need to maintain cleanliness and pay close attention to the storage of chickens.Print
Easy Insta Pot Recipes Keto Friendly
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
The presentation is simple just take 20 minutes. Easy insta pot recipes keto friendly strong barbecue flavor with a savory taste and a little spicy, suitable for those of you who have a busy but still able to make delicious food.
2 kg of chicken thighs without skin and bones
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Sugar-free BBQ sauce (to serve)
Mix all the spices on top with the chicken that has been cut and cleaned into an insta pot and mix well.
Cook and set the mode to high pressure for 10 minutes.
When it is cooked let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, after which leave it first.
Then remove the pressure manually, and transfer it over the plate pour the bbq sauce to taste or it can also serve plain.
Finally serve the dish on the table warmly.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: insta pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 494 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 215 mg
Keywords: insta pot recipes, Easy insta pot recipes keto friendly