Keto Appetizers For Parties are easy foods to make, and can be used as for. This meal is a popular food
Delicious and above all beautiful to serve are vegetable flans, ideal to serve between appetizers and buffets, even at the party table. They are easy to prepare and fast, as well as elegant finger food which is very versatile because you can use your favorite vegetables. To speed up the preparation, I use frozen vegetables, precisely the preparation for minestrone without legumes. So I avoid wasting time washing vegetables and cutting them, faster than that!
Dishes are easy, to fill in a variety of ways and, what’s more, a great way to make your kids eat the best vegetables. All of this is wrapped in delicious vegetables and cheese.
This food is also healthy and rich in nutrients that every human body needs, no wonder that many people admire it a lot…
This dish I acquired and inspired for the appetizers I prepared at my son’s birthday party because the kids don’t like vegetables, I changed it a little bit by giving a different garnish that was more interesting…
And now let’s take a look together at how to prepare this very simple, easy, and delicious appetizer!
Easy Keto Appetizers For Parties
- 400 g Mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 30 g Flour
- 250 ml latte
- 2 eggs
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- to taste Nutmeg
- QB salt
- QB Peper
- 50 g Breadcrumbs (for roasting cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Instructions Keto Appetizers For Parties
- Pour the frozen vegetables into a saucepan, add the olive oil and salt and cook for 10 minutes, adding 1 tablespoon of water if necessary.
- In the same pan as the vegetables add the butter and flour, stirring well. Add the milk and, stirring always, let the bechamel thicken with the vegetables, it takes about 10 minutes. Season with salt and add a little pepper and nutmeg. Leave to cool.
- Add the eggs and parmesan cheese to the batter, stirring well.
- Put 10 cups into a muffin baking dish and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs each. Pour the dough into a cup, each about 3 tablespoons. Bake in a convection oven at 180° for 20 minutes, until the vegetable flans are golden.
Transfer to a serving plate without removing it from the cup and serve!
Vegetable flans appetizers are easy keto appetizers for healthy and easy-to-make parties
We hope you enjoy this keto vegetable flans opening recipe and enjoy it like us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Don’t forget also to share your recipes and photos on social media yes.