Easy Keto Flourless Soft Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
This soft, chewy, and crunchy cake has a sweet taste that fits perfectly is easy keto flourless soft peanut butter cookies recipe, peanut butter that has a sweet and slightly savory taste combined with a sprinkling of sugar makes healthily processed to start a keto diet.
Although these cookies are flourless, they are delicious! This is the perfect peanut butter cake. Make it using 2 peanut butter ingredients, namely ordinary peanut butter and crispy one.
is a healthy cookie that is trending nowadays, I used to make some recipes for other cookies such as Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, Best Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. But I have never tried making cookies without flour, this is the challenge.
Making it a family favorite dessert even my son often asked to be made as a snack. It doesn’t take long to make this flourless cookies recipe, you only need 20 minutes.
Why is peanut butter cake crispy?
You can add chopped nuts, this is one way to make your cookies crispy.
What sweeteners should be used?
For the perfect recipe, I used to opt for sweeteners i.e. white sugar and brown sugar. You can also replace it with a preferred sweetener such as Swerve’s Confectioners Sugar which is low in sugar.
Do cookies use egg ingredients?
- In this recipe, eggs are badly needed and I use them, eggs serve as binders to keep cookies ideally shaped and not brittle.
- Eggs also have vitamin E content that serves the body as an antioxidant that is very powerful to destroy free radicals.
Things that make these flourless cookies delicious:
- These cookies are gluten-free and can be enjoyed by dieters.
- Lower carb compared to other people’s cookies.
- A very simple recipe can be made at any time using the ingredient’s roughing.
- They are thin and chewy, the granulated sugar on top makes them crispy.
How to make flourless keto soft peanut butter cookies:
This is a very delicious cake, you will love how soft, chewy, and crunchy it is in every bite. These cookies can also be stored for a period of 8 days.
- The first step, preheat the oven to 351 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape it into a ball, press it, and signal using the back of a fork.
- Sprinkle it with white sugar, roast it and serve it.
It’s easy and simple isn’t it, are you still hesitant to make this recipe?
- Serves: 18
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 106 kcal
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Saturated fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Sugar: 8.8 g
- Sodium: 131 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup crispy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- The first step, prepare the oven and preheat it until it reaches a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Then put peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt until smooth into a bowl.
- After that put the eggs and vanilla stir until well mixed.
- Prepare a baking sheet and spray using a sprayer.
- form cookies using a cake spoon and place them on a baking sheet.
- If you want cookies with a slight variation, you can stick the back of the fork over the cookies and cross shape them.
- next, sprinkle with granulated sugar. You can also roll it with sugar before pressing it with a fork.
- Then put the baking sheet in the oven, bake for 5 minutes.
- then, turn the baking sheet and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Next, remove the cookies from the oven, drain for 5 minutes before transfer to a wire rack.
Tips Easy Keto Flourless Soft Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Bake the cake on the top shelf to prevent the bottom from being burnt and cooked evenly.
- If the dough sticks, use a fork that has been dipped in water.
- You can bake for 7-10 minutes depending on the level of humility you want.