This healthy, easy, tasty, and flavorful dish is the Easy Keto Turkey Meatloaf Recipe In The World. It’s very simple with just a few minutes you can serve it. The soft texture will make you addicted to eating it.
Meatloaf is perfect for dinner, so you can prepare the ingredients in the morning before going to work and cooking them in the afternoon for dinner.
The ingredients are quite simple, and easy to get, with the right measure you can serve the excellent Keto Turkey Meatloaf, namely:
- Olive oil
- English soy sauce
- Lean chicken broth
- Ground turkey, lean
- Dried breadcrumbs
Equipment Easy Keto Turkey Meatloaf Recipe In The World
- Baking Sheet
- Spray Pan
- Aluminum foil
The secret of meatloaf has a delicious taste:
- By adding lean ground turkey to it this is the reason. Ground meat that has a lot of fat when cooked will cause chaos in the texture of meatloaf.
- To add moisture I add bread crumbs or you can include some sautéed vegetables such as onions, garlic, and an additional few tablespoons of tomato paste to give it a good taste.
- Eggs are needed as a binding agent, eggs also have some content such as Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) which serves to convert food into energy and break down fats and can help in the production of vitamin D.
- Chicken Instant Pot Bone Broth is an instant chicken bone broth that has a very savory taste and has a fresh aroma so it is suitable as an ingredient to make meatloaf.
How to store meatloaf
- If you want to keep it, you can put the meatloaf in a baking dish, cover it, and put it in the fridge.
- If you want to serve it again you can remove the meatloaf and let stand for 1 day before roasting it.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated fat: 1.5 g
- Unsaturated fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Sodium: 356 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1½ tbsp English soy sauce
- ⅓ cup lean chicken stock
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ kg ground turkey, lean
- ¾ cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 egg white, beaten
- The first step, prepare the oven and preheat it to 375°.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Put the chopped onion and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the chopped garlic, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- After that, put the English soy sauce, broth, and 1 tbsp of soy sauce, transfer all the mixture to a large bowl.
- Next, In a bowl add ½ kg ground turkey, breadcrumbs, beaten egg, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper powder stir until well mixed.
- Then prepare a square baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Shape the turkey dough into bread and place it on a skillet.
- After that, grease the meatloaf with 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, bake for 1 hour.
- When cooked, remove the meatloaf from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips to keep the meatloaf from the crumble
- I’ve made meatloaf recipes many times in the last few months with different results. This is the best recipe I’ve ever made, the result of my experience is that if the meatloaf lacks the binder will make it crumble and if the new meatloaf is removed from the oven make sure not to cut it straight away and chill first for 5-10 minutes.