Easy Old Fashioned Irish Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe
As the cold weather approached, a bowl of soup was eagerly awaited to warm up. This is the Easy Old Fashioned Irish Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe, an easy dish with lots of vegetables and tender beef inside. The savory taste can not be replaced by anything, the manufacturing process is only a few minutes.
It uses the simplest ingredients but produces a very complex flavor. The soft texture of the meat will make it melt in your mouth, this is the secret.
Materials used Easy Old Fashioned Irish Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Braised beef/roast beef
- Dry thyme
- Chicken broth
- Bay leaf
For a delicious taste, I use cooking methods that can be done by you as a beginner:
First, prepare the necessary materials and tools. Starting from cutting beef (diced), slicing onions, peeling vegetables, washing and cutting them.
Opening a can of chicken broth, I had enough trouble opening it. Take it to dad and ask for help opening it. Maybe it’s a trifle, but it’s quite a trauma for me to open the can. Opening it with a manual tool made my hands hurt and difficult to continue cooking.
If you know of a safe-to-use can opener, please let me know in the comments column.
Oh yes, for maximum results you can buy a chicken broth that is familiar with good testimonials or you can also make it yourself as I once made a Chicken Instant Pot Bone Broth Recipe rich in vitamins.
Next, preheat the oven. Prepare a large saucepan and give it a little olive oil. This oil is very safe to consume because it contains oleic acid, and is believed to help the body in reducing inflammation.
Fry the beef, onion and add the flour. Put the broth and bay leaf and bake it in the oven. Putting vegetables in the last 30 – 35 minutes will make the vegetables cook perfectly.
Irish beef stew crock pot is ready to eat. It will be suitable if served with hot rice. Good luck with this easy recipe :)…
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 6
- Fat: 27 g
- Saturated fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 134 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 80 mg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- ½ kg boiled beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups of water
- 400 ml of chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 waxy potatoes such as red potatoes medium
- The first step in making the Old Fashioned Irish Beef Stew Crock Pot is to preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Next, prepare a large saucepan to give a little olive oil.
- After that season the braised beef with salt and pepper.
- If you have soaked the fried pieces of beef until golden.
- Drain when cooked.
- Sauté the chopped onion and season in a large saucepan until it releases the aroma, then put the chopped garlic cook for 1 minute.
- Put the beef that has been prepared earlier, after a few minutes add the flour and stir until the beef is coated.
- Then add the water and scrape the base of the pan using a spatula.
- Then put the chicken stock, 2 bay leaves, bring the heat to a boil.
- Next, tightly cover the pan and put it in the oven, cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven, add the pieces of carrots and potatoes. Stir and add 1 glass of water, cover again and continue cooking in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Open the lid of the pan for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
- For a quick roasting process, I suggest you use boiled and diced meat or grilled meat.
- A good potato to use in this recipe is red-skinned potatoes.
- Use cornstarch to thicken this recipe.
- A slow cooker or pressure cooker can be used for the process of compaction.
- Cook it on the stove over low heat, don’t forget to stir it occasionally.
- If you cook using a slow cooker you can cook it for 4 hours if using high heat or 8 hours if using low heat.