With only 15 minutes we can make a Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe Chinese With Egg with soft and delicious eggs. Flavorful but not too strong so it doesn’t mask the taste of natural seafood. I hope you can all give it a try.
Fried rice is a staple food in Chinese culture. We can combine it with various ingredients such as chicken, shrimp, eggs, or others. The perfect type of eating between taste and nutrition.
For those of you who don’t have much time to cook at home because they’re busy working, or a simple dinner with a family of Chinese fried rice with shrimp and peas is one of the great fast-food solutions.
One day after work, I cooked Chinese fried rice with shrimp and peas was my husband’s favorite menu. He’s not bored at all with this one recipe. Because it tastes different than he’s ever eaten.
Well, that’s not all I serve, desserts made with ingredients that are low in calories, have a fresh flavor, and are easy to make Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts No Bake Cheesecake and you don’t have to cook like a classic cheesecake, because it’s a type of food that doesn’t bake.
Here also I will share my knowledge of shrimp and peas.
Definition of shrimp
- Shrimp are animals that live in the water, especially rivers, seas, or lakes.
- Shrimp is also one of the main allergy-causing animals.
- The meaning of peas
- Peas are foods that contain many nutrients that are important to the body and can prevent cancer and heart disease.
- Also, peas are rich in polyphenol antioxidants, which are natural chemical compounds found in plants.
- Wait no further for you to prepare a ready-to-eat dish, with delicious flavors. Let’s just go straight to the recipe.
- Chinese Fried Rice With Shrimp and Peas
Equipment Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe Chinese With Egg
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or canola
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- ½ medium-sized shrimp mash, peel, removeskin
- 1 tbsp dried sherry
- 6 cups cooked and refrigerated basmati orlong-seeded rice
- 1 bunch leeks, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- ½ cup cooked frozen or thawed peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- Rice to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and even beat the eggs. Stir until it forms a flat layer. Once cooked roll, cut thinly - thinly using a knife.
- Put the pan on the stove, put the oil in wait until hot over medium heat, then add the cooked prawns for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the garlic, ginger, sauté for 30 seconds. Add the sherry, and stir everything.
- Then put the rice on tap for 2 minutes. Add the leeks, peas, and soy sauce. Stir everything for 30 seconds. And transfer to a warm serving plate.
- Sprinkle pieces of eggs, leeks, coriander to decorate on top. Serve warm.
Tips for choosing good prawns
- When buying at a market or supermarket, choose one that has fresh, hard skin.
- Secondly, make sure the shrimp’s head is still firmly attached to its body.
- Do not choose shrimp that is already red, it indicates the shrimp is no good quality.
- Choose shrimp that does not emit a foul smell.
- Usually, the prawns are still fresh, when cooked the taste of the meat is a bit sweet.
Tips for choosing the right peas
- When buying peas choose a smooth surface.
- Choose bright green peas, and fresh. That signifies the cauldron is still good.
- Freshly harvested peas should be consumed immediately because they are still fresh.
- If you are going to store them for a long period it is best to put the peas in an airtight container and put them in the fridge.