Cooking for 3hrs and 20 minutes is not a small amount of time, but you don’t have to worry because the results won’t believe the deliciousness.
1 chopped cabbage
450 grams of ground beef
450 grams of spicy beef sausage
2 cups mozzarella
1 cup grated mozzarella
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
1 bottle of low carb marinara sauce
1/3 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup cowhide, crushed
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Basil leaf decoration
- Step one, mix the ground beef, mozzarella, cowhide, eggs, onion powder, garlic, and Italian herbs into a bowl.
- Both place the cabbage at the bottom of the slow cooker casserole. Then apply the red sauce over the cabbage.
- Third, add the meatballs to the cabbage using a spoon. Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the cooked meatballs and let it melt for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, arrange well on a plate and decorate with basil leaves to look more beautiful.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: casserole slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 521 kcal
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Fat: 34.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 45.7 g
Keywords: Easy Slow Cooker Keto Recipes Dinner For Beginners