Easy Sticky Baked Chicken Thighs in Oven
Sticky Baked Chicken Thighs in Oven recipe is very easy to make, no need for a marinade. This is one of the delicious dinner menus. The skin is savory and crispy and has a sticky coating, you will be addicted to eating it. less than 1 hour you will get satisfactory results.
The spread that has a sweet and savory taste is the perfect glaze. Roasted orange slices add a tantalizing aroma. Chicken has a friendly price, easy to reach, and easy to process.
Chicken thighs contain more fat and less protein. Chicken thighs are also rich in iron which is good to prevent anemia that has symptoms in the form of fatigue, pale skin, shortness of breath, dizziness, bloating, or rapid heartbeat.
The easy process got me hooked on making it. First by blending the sauce using ingredients that you can easily get, then slicing the oranges, placing them in a baking dish alongside the chicken thigh pieces, greasing the chicken using its roasting sauce, and heating the sauce as a glaze.
A suitable companion dish is served with easy sticky baked chicken thighs in oven:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipes in Oven is a perfect dish, crispy chicken served with Brussels makes for a perfect dish.
- Roasted squash with pomegranate and goat cheese.
- Zoodle stir-fry.
- Mashed cauliflower with garlic.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 25 g
- Saturated fat: 7 g
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 779 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 115 mg
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- 2 oranges
- 8 pieces of chicken (thighs)
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- The first step, preheat the oven to a temperature of 190 degrees C.
- Combine grated ginger, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice powder, and 1 orange juice.
- Slice 1 orange into 1 piece.
- Prepare a baking sheet, coat with baking paper put orange slices under the chicken, and arrange with chicken pieces.
- Smear the chicken thighs with half of the honey sauce.
- Save the sauce for later use.
- Then, put the baking sheet in the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and grease again with the sauce at the base of the baking sheet.
- bake again for 20 minutes, until browned or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- remove the chicken from the grill, pour the liquid in a baking sheet into the pan along with the honey sauce that has been stored.
- Cook until thick for 5 minutes, stirring until not burnt.
- Grease the chicken thighs with the marinade with the heated sauce, sprinkle with sliced leeks and sesame seeds.
Tips for choosing fresh chicken
- Pay attention to the color, a good chicken has a white color to avoid the pale to a bluish color. Also, avoid chickens that are shiny in color because it could be given formaldehyde.
- Feel the texture of chicken skin, How to test chicken that does not formalin or contains other chemicals by touching and wiping a little skin. If you find a textured chicken such as stare or sandy, it’s best not to buy it because it means the chicken is given chemicals. That buoyant texture is the remnants of unrinsed chemicals.
- If you buy a whole chicken at the market, pay attention if there are flies that are up to the chicken. If it is not there, you should be suspicious because chickens may contain chemicals.
- Choose a whole chicken whose wrap is still intact and neat. The torn chicken wrap does not work perfectly protecting the chicken well. So even germs could have been lodged in it.
- Whole chicken has a distinctive smell of fresh meat and will not cause a pungent smell of carnations. If smelling chicken smells fishy, you should avoid it.
- Fresh chicken with an elastic texture. To test it, press the whole chicken you will buy. If the pressure marks go straight back to their original form, then the chicken sign is still fresh.
- Chickens whose cells have been damaged because they are too often frozen and thawed are also easy to secrete blood/fluids.