Factors for Bust Discomfort
The following are all problems and illness that can cause bust discomfort, grouped accordinged to the framework or body body body organ found in our bust, consisting of the Heart, lungs, digestive system, muscle mass, and bones.
Factors for Bust Discomfort associates to the heart
- Heart attack (Angina Pectoris) – occurs when a embolism or plaque obstructs blood flow to the heart muscle.
- Pericarditis – Swelling of the membrane layer layer layer that lines the heart.
- Myocarditis – Swelling of the heart muscle
- Aortic dissection – damage to the mobile mobile cellular lining of the great capillary (aorta)
Factors for bust discomfort associated with the lungs
- Lung embolism. Occurs when a embolism or air obstructs the lung arteries (lung arteries), thereby obstructing the flow of blood to the lung cells, triggering bust discomfort.
- Swelling of the membrane layer layers mobile cellular lining the lungs. This will cause bust discomfort that problems when you take a breath in when you coughing.
- Lung hypertension. Hypertension in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs (lung hypertension) can also cause bust discomfort.
- Pneumonia or damp lungs
- Viral respiratory disease, swelling of the bronchial system
- Pneumothorax or leak of air from the lungs right right right into the bust cavity (pleura).
Causes Bust discomfort associates to the digestive body body body organs
- Gastric acid reflux (heartburn) – stomach acid that increases to the top (esophagus) which will cause bust discomfort through a going down feeling.
- Ingesting Problems. Problems of the esophagus or esophagus can cause problem ingesting and often cause bust discomfort.
- Problems with the gallbladder and pancreatic. Gallstones or swelling of the gallbladder or swelling of the pancreatic can cause stomach discomfort that radiates to the bust.
Factors for bust pain-related muscle mass/sternum
- Swelling that occurs in the rib cartilage, will certainly cause bust discomfort in certain aspects involved.
- Breast muscle discomfort. Persistent discomfort syndromes, such as in fibromyalgia, can cause bust muscle discomfort that can be understanding of a very long time (relapses).
- Rib Injury. Injured or fractured or broken ribs from injury can cause bust discomfort in the involved place.
Search Keyword: sharp pain in left side of chest when breathing in, chest pain when tired, my chest hurt when i lay down, my chest hurts when i lay down, when i lay down my chest hurts, back and chest pain when breathing, chest and back pain when breathing, chest cold pain, chest pain with a cold, deep breath pain, deep breathing pain, lower chest pain, lower chest pains, pain in back and chest when breathing, pain in chest and back when breathing, pain in lower chest, pain lower chest, pain on deep breath, pain when breathing deep, pain when breathing deeply, pain when deep breath, pain when deep breathing, pain when i breathe deep