Fantastic Taco Casserole With Doritos is great with your favorite toppings for amazingly tasty dishes. An easy way to pamper your tongue takes only 25 minutes.
450 grams of ground beef
Half the yellow onion is diced
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
3 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/2 cup frozen corn
14.5 ounces small diced tomatoes with dried green chili
1 cup sour cream
9-ounce bag bags of Doritos chips flavored Nacho
2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese, divided
- First, prepare the oven and preheat it to 345 degrees.
- Both prepare the plate and spray with nonstick.
- Then prepare a cup and puree the chips until soft using a dough slicer.
- Put the ground beef and onions in a pan, cook until cooked through.
- Remove and drain the cooked ground beef danging. So that there is no excess oil.
- In a frying pan put the garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the frozen corn, taco seasoning, tomatoes, then drain.
- Leftover finely mashed chips and cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and cheese. Spread the crushed Doritos at the base of the pan.
- Next place half of the beef mixture over the Doritos with a spoon and apply.
- Sprinkle cheese over ground beef.
- Add Doritos to the casserole and place the rest of the ground beef on top.
- Then sprinkle the rest of the Doritos and the remaining cheese.
- Spray a sheet of foil with nonstick. Cover the casserole and bake for 32 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake again for 11 minutes.
- Get the foil out of the oven and serve on the dinner table.
- Calories:317 kcal
- Sugar:1 g
- Sodium:289 mg
- Fat:26 grams |
- Saturated Fat:13 g
- Carbohydrates:4 g
- Fiber:1 g
- Protein:18 g
- Cholesterol:80 mg
Keywords: Fantastic Taco Casserole With Doritos