Fantastic Taco Casserole With Rice consists of a savory layer of ground meat, tomatoes, corn, melted cheese, crispy tortilla chips for an easy dinner and can spoil our tongue with its delicacy, it only takes 50 minutes.
450 grams of lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
10.75 ounces thick, unfenced tomato soup
1 cup milk
1-ounce pack taco seasoning mixture
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups of rice
14.5-ounce tomatoes, diced
11 ounces could corn with red and green peppers, drained
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
Chopped fresh parsley
- The first step is to prepare the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- The second prepare a 9 x 13-inch Casserole baking sheet, then spray and set aside.
- Third prepare a frying pan, cook the ground beef and onion until it is no longer red.
- Prepare a bowl, then add the chowder, milk, taco seasoning, and salt. Stir everything until evenly distributed.
- Then add the rice, a mixture of soup, tomato, corn, and ground beef that has been cooked earlier. Stir everything until well mixed.
- After everything is mixed, put the ingredients into the prepared baking dish. And I’ll add cheese to it.
- Put the dough in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mashed chips, and let stand first for 5 minutes.
- If it has been quieted for 5 minutes, garnish with leeks, parsley, and coriander leaves.
- It’s finished decorating serve dishes on the dinner table.
- You should have 4 cups of cooked rice for this recipe by cooking it in the microwave in just a few minutes.
- You can use white or red rice. For a more spicy casserole, swap the cut small tomatoes for green chili.
- For hamburger meat, you can try ground calk meat or ground chicken in equal quantities.
- Cut all the ingredients in half and prepare the casserole in a smaller baking dish needing only 20 minutes in the oven.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Casserole
- Cuisine: America
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 464.1 kcal
- Sugar: 14.4 g
- Sodium: 1140.3 mg
- Fat: 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 53.9 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 19.9 g
- Cholesterol: 59 mg
Keywords: Fantastic Taco Casserole With Rice