Favorite Ground Turkey Easy Meatloaf Recipe is the easiest meal in just 1 hour and 25 minutes, you’ll get a delicious taste, and the texture is very tender.
This fat-free food is very popular in America. And can survive until now, recipes downhill that are very guarded by everyone. But this time I made a very different recipe and nothing can be beaten by anyone’s recipe.
A very historic recipe for me, from childhood until now this very delicious food is no less delicious than the food menu I have ever made.
Here’s the menu of foods that I’ve made that type of meatloaf:
It was a recipe I made and tasted delicious. The main menu is very delicious can make you increase your appetite.
I’ve been a hobby of cooking since childhood so I always create new recipes to try. But every time I make it it is always successful and delicious. It even became a mainstay food in the family.
If we like to make food, then it must be smart also in making new recipes. But here I want to share it with all of you so that it makes it easier to cook without thinking about everything.
As long as you are good at reading it, but do not worry also I am not here carelessly make recipes. Since I always consider the ingredients to be used, does it have a good impact on us or not?
Well, it’s good not to eat with a delicious and healthy taste for our body. So don’t worry about trying this Favourite Ground Turkey Easy Meatloaf Recipe, as there are many benefits.
Here’s an explanation of turkey meat
Turkey meat is almost similar to chicken meat but more delicious and juicier. But turkey meat also causes drowsiness. Amino acids and tryptophan contained are useful to make serotonin , which is a chemical compound that plays a role can produce a sense of happiness or neurotransmitter monoamine.
Well here are the ingredients and how to make them. Let’s just make it so we don’t miss it.
Equipment Favorite Ground Turkey Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- 900 grams of ground turkey
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup ketchup, divide
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon English soy sauce
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup chicken stock, low in sodium
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- The first step prepares the oven with a temperature of 375 degrees.
- While waiting prepare a baking sheet and coat with foil and spray with non-stick.
- Then prepare a frying pan on the stove, then heat over medium heat. Sauté the peppers, onions, and garlic until tender.
- Add the sea, basil, salt, and pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Then put Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and chicken stock. Stir well.
- Remove and set aside first until cool.
- Prepare a bowl, put ground turkey, eggs, and breadcrumbs into it. Stir gently then add the green peppers little by little until well mixed.
- Once all the mixture is done, put it on top of the pan.
- Shape the dough like bread, add the rest of the tomato sauce to it.
- Put in the oven, bake for 1 hour at a temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven, let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice the meatloaf, arrange it neatly on a plate.
- Lastly, if everything is ready to serve on the dining table beautifully.
Tips on choosing a good turkey meat
- Consider in advance the place we will buy
- Before we buy turkey meat should first pay attention to the color
- To make sure you can hold the texture of the turkey meat whether it is still good or not.
- Do not choose juicy turkey meat, it signifies that the quality is not good.
- Lastly, ask the period until when we can consume it.